+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Lolusad

Shadowlander

Default Lolusad

He a defiant is on the Tearfall server, and he is an AFK BOT in EVERY SINGLE pvp match. Its getting ridiculous. Something needs to be done about this issue, and this specific person. He has ruined so many matches, and is getting exp by doing it. He has been reported numerous times but is still in-game botting, afking pvp matches.

Shadowlander

lol are you people serious? nobody gives a **** about afk bots in warfronts? i guess it really doesn't surprise me at all. Everyone out there who didn't report an afk bot in PVP can get ****ed, becasue you're not helping. Instead you're effectively helping the ****** ****ing bot piece of **** that is botting, congrats!

As long as u will see premades fight pugs with no chance of wining on the defiant side and only 3 cross servers in queue for wfs ,you will see more afk people.. Why to feed guardians with kills when is no chance of a win ?

Anyway bots and hackers need to be perma banned.
    Last edited by Cyborg; 03-04-2011 at 01:54 AM.

Shadowlander

+1

I reported this guy yesterday. Every single time he's in the WF all he does is macro to appear as someone buffing up.

+ Reply to Thread