+ Reply to Thread

Thread: PvP Guild Perk

Shadowlander

Default PvP Guild Perk

Where do I find a Silver Artifact for the guild perk Blood Thirsty. Is it an artifact like the ones you pick up all over the places or is it a bought item? Any help is much appreciated.
    Last edited by Pillz; 03-03-2011 at 11:18 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Pillz View Post
    Where do I find a Silver Artifact for the guild perk Blood Thirsty. Is it an artifact like the ones you pick up all over the places or is it a bought item? Any help is much appreciated.
    I heard it was bought and like 50 gold. I would like to know whether it is an item you have to be carrying or a buff that fades after you die.

It will be awesome at level 50 when 50 gold is like 1 AoE pull, but right now 50 gold is still money I need for my mounts.

Champion of Telara

Quote Originally Posted by Albane View Post
    I heard it was bought and like 50 gold. I would like to know whether it is an item you have to be carrying or a buff that fades after you die.

It will be awesome at level 50 when 50 gold is like 1 AoE pull, but right now 50 gold is still money I need for my mounts.
    I was told you only have to buy it once.

Shadowlander

Yep found it. For Defiant it is located on the guild charter magistrate in the middle section of Meridian.

I just bought 1 and used it. The thing is still in my inventory and I have the buff. I will repost after the buff wears off to let you know if I still have the artifact.

Prophet of Telara

On the Guardian side, it's in the guild hall outside the castle in Sanctum, SE side. The NPC is named something like guild merchant something or other. He also sells banners.

50 gold once, then just keep the artifact in your bag.
    Last edited by Qaedyan; 03-03-2011 at 05:38 PM.

The artifact never disappears, stays in your inventory forever.

+ Reply to Thread