+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Suggestion: Double EXP from Warfronts

Default Suggestion: Double EXP from Warfronts

It will still be half as effective as questing, but at least it won't feel like as much of a waste of time.

I am getting about 3800 from quests and 5000 from winning Warfronts, 3500 from losing. Plus the exp from killing players, which is about another 2500 or so.

It is all about choosing what you like and doing that. Some days I want to PvP for hours and it is nice getting any xp out of it. Other times (normally the levels that end in 0-5), I want to Quest, so I quest. On rare occassions, I find a nice place with plenty of mobs and I grind xp.

This game has plenty of options and the XP in Warfronts seems balanced for something that also gives PvP points (favor).

Quote Originally Posted by Albane View Post
    I am getting about 3800 from quests and 5000 from winning Warfronts, 3500 from losing. Plus the exp from killing players, which is about another 2500 or so.

It is all about choosing what you like and doing that. Some days I want to PvP for hours and it is nice getting any xp out of it. Other times (normally the levels that end in 0-5), I want to Quest, so I quest. On rare occassions, I find a nice place with plenty of mobs and I grind xp.

This game has plenty of options and the XP in Warfronts seems balanced for something that also gives PvP points (favor).
    The difference is that your never doing one quest at a time. There's usually three quests all within a small area that are to be done simultaneously, and not only do you finish them quicker than a Warfront (especially if it's Whitefall...) you get four times the exp from killing a mob than you do a player, and then ~3800*3 compared to 5000 if you win, in a shorter amount of time.

+ Reply to Thread