+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Dietcoke Ganks lowbies all day

Soulwalker

Default Dietcoke Ganks lowbies all day

so this dude managed to get lv50 in less than a week on Snarebrush shard and now apparently does nothing but gank people lv(28-34) i understand its a pvp server but griefing to my understanding is against ToS is nearly every mmo. why baddies got to be so bad..
    Last edited by Draake187; 03-03-2011 at 09:52 AM.

World PvP happened, go back to your PvE server and get off my snarebrush
    -Pve, guild leader of <PvP is Scary but PvE is Cute> on snarebrush US

Quote Originally Posted by Draake187 View Post
    so this dude managed to get lv50 in less than a week on Snarebrush shard and now apparently does nothing but gank people lv(28-34) i understand its a pvp server but griefing to my understanding is against ToS is nearly every mmo. why baddies got to be so bad..
    Shard forums are that way \/
    Sharuko - Guardian Mathosian Cleric
    Sharuko - Defiant Kelari Rogue
    http://forums.riftgame.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=138502&dateline=13019  27021

Quote Originally Posted by Sharuko View Post
    Shard forums are that way \/
    He wont post in shard forums because everyone would laugh at him.
    -Pve, guild leader of <PvP is Scary but PvE is Cute> on snarebrush US

Griefing is more so not applied on Open world PvP servers.

He is probably doing it for the fun, and making a name for himself. And obviously, it is working.

Telaran

Roll on a PvE server noob.

Reason i play on a PvP server is so i can kill others (you call it ganking) and the danger of getting killed. THE DANGER OF GETTING KILLED in OPEN WORLD is what attract a lot of people to PvP server.

That lvl 50 guy soon will have to deal with other lvl 50's in the area.

Telaran

Quote Originally Posted by Kortak View Post
    Roll on a PvE server noob.

Reason i play on a PvP server is so i can kill others (you call it ganking) and the danger of getting killed. THE DANGER OF GETTING KILLED in OPEN WORLD is what attract a lot of people to PvP server.

That lvl 50 guy soon will have to deal with other lvl 50's in the area.
    The reason you play on a pvp server is so you can grief low level players? Hmm. Sure, the danger of getting killed in the open world is great, but when there's no challenge involved on the attacker's end it comes off as pathetic.

Champion of Telara

Quote Originally Posted by PandaAttack View Post
    The reason you play on a pvp server is so you can grief low level players? Hmm. Sure, the danger of getting killed in the open world is great, but when there's no challenge involved on the attacker's end it comes off as pathetic.
    qq more? its not against TOS, neither is ganking people in towns/res points.

people gank lowbies specifically to make people like you rage. don't like it? PvE servers are ---->

Champion

It may be lame, but it is the inherent risk in playing on a PvP server, which is why I'm on Shadefallen.
    the only violation I can see here may be the toon name. Dietcoke...trademark? Hmmmm?

Please refer to TRION's Terms of Service:

Griefing - This refers to players who do not play the game as it was intended, but instead seek to harass other players as their main focal point. This includes stalking or attempting to kill another player's character that has no means of recourse within the game. To "grief" simply means that you are trying to negatively impact the game play experience of another player. A player on the opposite faction cannot be griefed. It is perfectly acceptable to take actions in order to get a player of the opposite faction killed using whatever means possible.

Please look at the highlighted part.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dinadass
    People on the internet are jerks, deal with it.

Ascendant

Quote Originally Posted by PandaAttack View Post
    Ganking and griefing is FUN, you hear me. FUN FUN! Now go on PVE servers and whine for that RvR zone if you want semi-open world pvp (Or little childen zone or do you want devs/moderator look over your shoulder too) You dont understand us and we dont understand you.
    Last edited by June; 03-03-2011 at 12:36 PM.

Ascendant

griefing to my understanding is against ToS is nearly every mmo.
    Agree.
    I don't get why you're talking about griefing in a thread about ganking tho.
    Hacking is certainly also against the game ToS. So is paypal fraud. And exploiting a glitch. And sending spams to GM's using the report function.

(if you don't get the point, ganking <> griefing)

why baddies got to be so bad
    why pve'ers got to roll on pvp servers when they only want fair and consensual pvp, which they can get on pve servers

Soulwalker

i'll pvp all day thats why i joined the server but like some others said whats the point in ganking people who stand no chance 20 levels lower than you? i come from straight pvp games where people walk past lowbies to rip apart the people their own level 30feet ahead...its just moral..ruining someones gaming experience isn't going to make anything better at all i'll be pvping people my level all day when im 50 along with every other person with balls cause apparently this fool doesn't specialy since he a rogue he going to get face****** by warriors soo....enjoy nublet (only reason i posted this thread to begin with was because people wouldn't stop shouting and complaining) **** wants to make names for themselves here they go
    Last edited by Draake187; 03-03-2011 at 02:22 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by ---AlterEgo--- View Post
    Please refer to TRION's Terms of Service:

Griefing - This refers to players who do not play the game as it was intended, but instead seek to harass other players as their main focal point. This includes stalking or attempting to kill another player's character that has no means of recourse within the game. To "grief" simply means that you are trying to negatively impact the game play experience of another player. A player on the opposite faction cannot be griefed. It is perfectly acceptable to take actions in order to get a player of the opposite faction killed using whatever means possible.

Please look at the highlighted part.
    What server did Ascendant roll on lol...

lol @ ToS remark. Reality called, it said that you lost your grip on it.

I agree tho that griefing as you describe it is bottom line ****** move. Welcome to PVP with no consequences.
    Bye Bye Rift. Say hi to Pyros.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast