+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Request - Increase Favor Gains For Support Abilities

Shadowlander

Default Request - Increase Favor Gains For Support Abilities

Im sorry if this has already been brought up, and i know i'm not going to get a lot of love for this request, but i feel i should make it all the same.

Ive rediscovered a love for PvP after creating a Mage Dominator. I know a lot of people are finding them overpowered due to mana drains, squirreling etc but thats not what i want to talk about here.

the problem i'm getting is that support abilities do not seem to count, or add very little to the favor im gaining. I have only been playing for a couple of days or so but have noticed every match i will end up within the bottom 3 of my side. I think the reason i don't actually come bottom is because i do have a few damage abilities at my disposal.

I.m not asking for it to count for a lot, because people could then exploit this by casting instant CC all the time, just a little increase would be nice just so i can be rewarded a bit more for silencing casters, slowing melee, mana drains etc.

It does sometimes make you wish you were just a healer or dps role because you would earn a lot more through that. But i enjoy my class too much to switch and weather its increased or not i will still play the same role, it just would be nice for a little more reward

Cheers

Shadowlander

Does anyone happen to have any opinions on this? be it positive or negative. Was hoping to get at least some discussion on it

+ Reply to Thread