+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Trion balance the favor reward !!!!!

Exclamation Trion balance the favor reward !!!!!

As i can see defiant lose like 80 % of all warfronts games ,no mater what hour or day.Favor for losing team is 50 and for the winner is like 500 ..this is not a good balance,it is a way to much difference.It will be more good if the winners to get like 200-300 and the other ones 100-150.I can see guardians to get all rewards much more faster than defiant ,and make the differences in who win and lose in warfronts even more accentuate.
    Last edited by Cyborg; 03-03-2011 at 02:43 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Cyborg View Post
    As i can see defiant lose like 80 % of all warfronts games ,no mater what hour or day.Favor for losing team is 50 and for the winner is like 500 ..this is not a good balance,it is a way to much difference.It will be more good if the winners to get like 200-300 and the other ones 100-150.I can see guardians to get all rewards much more faster than defiant ,and make the differences in who win and lose in warfronts even more accentuate.
    This is a good idea because if people don't feel it is worth entering WF's then they won't.

WoW had this problem when they did not award the losers honor, so the losers stopped queuing and guess what? No more Battlegrounds except by premades who waited for hours for other premades.
    New players tried it a couple of times then quit due to no reward and no reason to continue.

This goes hand in hand with preventing pick up groups from having to fight premades.

Also, please allow a full group (raid) of premades in so that a 5 person premade group do not taint the pick up group's warfront experience.
    I don't like mean people, rude people and people who are not nice.

Herp Derp : 1. An expression used when you yourself, has done somthing extremely stupid and dopey. 2. A phrase said by idiotic morons who think they are cooler then they actually are. *Dictionary definition

Yes ,i can see in future defiant will just dont queue for warfronts because they all the time the weak side ,that dont win.To reward more good the weak side will make people still play ,and enjoy the game..

Shadowlander

Favor reward is fine, you shouldn't get alot for ->LOSING<-.

Well it was the same for us a few days into the launch as guardians we lost 8/10 matches it just swings in roundabouts next week guardians may be complaining about the same issue.

If your losing all the time get into a PVP guild go as a group at least you know you will be getting healed and the players will actually listen to you instead of skulking on the cliffs of BG or afking.

Quote Originally Posted by Cyborg View Post
    Stop losing.
    Briarcliff PvP or it doesn't count.

Actually - take away favor rewards for the losing side.

The main problem with warfronts isn't that people are losing, the problem is why they are losing, which is that most are not playing to win but just trying to get the occasional kill. If people had to win to actually get favor out of a warfront then maybe it wouldn't always be such a huge chaos with everybody running off in a different direction.

After all its about having fun and ,not about win or lose.The weak side need to have favor increase .

YES please redefine how favor is assigned

I was third in healing, 2 fang holder kills, held fang twice and ended on the losing team and didnt get squat for favor compared to the winners
    It is sickening seeing guys on the winning side with sooo much more favor and didnt do squat

If favor is assigned according to what you do then it will also not reward people for playing like idiots or being semi AFK

Dont get me wrong I am not saying I should be able to get as much favor if on losing team as the top playing winners but I still should be able to get more than their semi AFK players

Shadowlander

stop taking the flag back to spawn area. ONE way to NOT LOOSE!!

Actually the problem with the codex is while we have 2 mages 2 clearics 2 rogues 1 sab 1 ranger etc. Most of the groups i saw in The codex last night were bard/rogue combo sabs and rangers with clerics mixed, i might of saw 1 warrior and mage here and there. Then these full teams with high focus fire dps would go spot to spot and just zerg is then make there way to spawn point to farm people.

I was at a node a few times with 2 or 3 people trying to defend only to get zerg rolled by a full team. IF it was a bigger map then group play instead of zerg play would be more effective. Right now its pretty easy for a min/max team to take control and steamroll by numbers not true teamwork. Second defending the flag should be more rewarding then it is now. Currently winning and being around the most death and mayhem gives you the most favor.

So i totally agree with not changing the winner/losing favor for warfronts. Just want the zerg pvp gone for quality group on group pvp.

Quote Originally Posted by Roxx View Post
    Stop losing.
    Couldn't agree more. If the current rewards mean that people who consistently lose in warfronts will stop queuing, then I am more than okay with that.

Shadowlander

Ofc, it suck when we loose all the time, but there shouldn't vbe any reward in loosing, NO. But, also.. until more bugs in warfronts are fixed, there shouldnæt be any points AT ALL!

rewards are ok, higher rewards for losing side equals in doing even less effort to win.

lower reward for losing team means they will need to try harder -> better warfronts

Favor is fine. It makes people want to win the warfront instead of just farming other players for favor.
    <The Unnamed> GSB 5/5 ROS 4/4 GP 4/4 DH 4/4 HK 10/11
    Lace - Whitefall- R8 Warrior
    Mythril - Whitefall- R8 Cleric

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast