+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Warfronts EXP/Favor Reduction

Default Warfronts EXP/Favor Reduction

Please reduce favor and exp gain in warfronts.
    It can't be that you are rewarded at all or the same when you just joined a warfront that ran only another 2min-4sec as people that have been in the warfront the entire time.

Also it cannot be that player-versus-player facilitates EXP leeching. If a player does nothing in a warfront he should not receive any rewards. None. I will never understand why the current state is that just for joining a warfront and standing around the entire time people are rewarded at all/the same as active players.
    I don't care if someone's granny is on the phone or the UPS guy's at the door and someone has to "afk shortly" or something. Action - Reaction - > simple principle, applies like everywhere in our world, why not in the warfronts. It's like being given $1mio for being born or getting your loan just for showing up at work. Where in the world do you get anything for doing nothing except maybe at your mom's place??????

If it was for me EXP rewards could be removed from warfronts altogether. I wanna get exp, I go pve hunting/dungeons whatever. I join a warfront to gain favor. Maybe I'm wrong about the warfront concept as such (for me, it's about the players-vs-players aspect, don't need EXP rewards for that) but I strongly request that something is done about the rewards one can get from warfronts, please.

Shadowlander

So punish everyone for a couple of dummies? Yeah you can do a premade and get rid of most of them but some people don't have that luxury yet. It aggravates me just as much about slackers afking or whatever they may be doing that doesn't concern the current Warfront, but don't punish everyone for a couple of slow folks.

Soulwalker

i lvl off pvp warfronts so removing that option would make me along with other player vs player people quit the game.

Quote Originally Posted by fleamonkey View Post
    i lvl off pvp warfronts so removing that option would make me along with other player vs player people quit the game.
    yeah right

Quote Originally Posted by Hrunting View Post
    So punish everyone for a couple of dummies? Yeah you can do a premade and get rid of most of them but some people don't have that luxury yet. It aggravates me just as much about slackers afking or whatever they may be doing that doesn't concern the current Warfront, but don't punish everyone for a couple of slow folks.
    why punish everyone? people that are still doing stuff will get their rewards, but people that are not moving an inch... eeeeerh, yes I vote: give them nothing

Shadowlander

Quote Originally Posted by Ovdisaier View Post
    why punish everyone? people that are still doing stuff will get their rewards, but people that are not moving an inch... eeeeerh, yes I vote: give them nothing
    I completely agree with that, I mean by reducing favor/exp like you suggested.

Soulwalker

yeah right
    ok care bear it up but many dont do the fuzzy love fest .

Soulwalker

Quote Originally Posted by fleamonkey View Post
    Its accually common, if you enjoy to pvp more then pve/quest, why shouldnt u be able to do that to get through the game? its like taking exp of instances since u like to pve

Quote Originally Posted by Katulu View Post
    Its accually common, if you enjoy to pvp more then pve/quest, why shouldnt u be able to do that to get through the game? its like taking exp of instances since u like to pve
    nothing wrong with that. my point is: some individuals are not D_O_I_N_G anything in a warfront, so why do they get exp in the first place?? If I join an instance and just /follow on someone, I think I'd get kicked pretty quickly from the group....

Soulwalker

If trion will take away exp from warfront there will lots of buffed twinks with best item so u will cry that they pwns u,and then u'll create thread that trion shoud add exp bonus to warfront

So, rather than shaft a those that want to level via pvp, why not just ask for a /kick option to get rid of the freeloaders, or have it so that if you go afk in a warfront, you then have 30 seconds before you get tossed out on your arse. Better yet, have it kick you to the curb if you don't leave the spawning pad within 30 seconds.

And, frankly, removing xp wouldn't stop the afkers. They'd still do it for the favor. I think some would do it even if there were no rewards what so ever.

I didn't request to remove the exp, I said if it was for ME personally, I could live with favor only from warfronts, that people won't agree with that is no surprise but is fine ofc.
    I played the codex 20-30 for the last 2 hours, they opened really fast, like 2secs after registering. In every single game was the same player just standing on the base, adding flavour to the environment. I don't think I'm wrong or twisted or an idiot for thinking that this is unacceptable. I mean, if I don't kill mobs, do quests, join rift events etc, I won't gain exp, I won't level. Why are the warfronts, the places where people should engage in combat for a reason, the only concept rewarding you for standing around and being pretty? Many players noticed and said, they wrote a ticket and all - again, since he's been doing this obviously since he's lv 10. Basically every game we were 1 man short. If this became a trend and more people would decide to just wait it out, I can't see the fun in that...

lud
    Champion

They could add xp and favour bonus for top 3 in all category's.

If it was for me EXP rewards could be removed from warfronts altogether. I wanna get exp, I go pve hunting/dungeons whatever. I join a warfront to gain favor. Maybe I'm wrong about the warfront concept as such (for me, it's about the players-vs-players aspect, don't need EXP rewards for that) but I strongly request that something is done about the rewards one can get from warfronts, please.
    Good thing it's not up to you, as you have diarrhea of the mouth. I join a warfront for exp, player characters harder to kill than non-player characters, they ought to be worth double the experience.

Get the frac out, NEXT.
    Last edited by Like a Boss; 03-03-2011 at 10:07 AM.

Soulwalker

Please reduce favor and exp gain in warfronts.
    It's like being given $1mio for being born or getting your loan just for showing up at work. Where in the world do you get anything for doing nothing except maybe at your mom's place??????
    Its called welfare. Welcome to America.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast