+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Ascended Courage Buff

Shadowlander

Default Ascended Courage Buff

Is there anything from devs on exactly what "Ascended Courage" buff does? The tooltip is very vague. I noticed my max hps is increased, but as i increase in level the benefit is less? How is the buff effected from gear? It seems to be some sort of neutralizer, so lower level players aren't so super gimped, but i'd like to know the details. Any info is appreciated.

EDIT: Google found this from beta 6 patch notes - "Added Ascended Courage to Warfronts. Increases the effectiveness of characters for the first seven levels of each Warfront bracket. We'll be evaluating this in Beta 6 for further balancing." Still kind of vague though.

Thanks
    Last edited by Horks; 03-02-2011 at 04:19 PM.

It is kind of funny how vague this is. Even going through some of the locked threads, you do not see any information.

I wanted to respond to one of them, but it was locked. It was a guy talking about how it is easier to kill 29s than it is to kill 20s. Somebody disagreed. I wanted to add that I agree. It is much easier to kill higher level folks in the warfronts than the lower level folks.

It is funny too, because if you look at the highest amount of healing done - it is usually by a lower level player rather than a higher level.

The "median" that they are using is obviously broken.

Another annoying thing about it is that it does not show on your paperdoll. None of the stats change aside from your health, when it is obvious that more than just your health is being changed.

+ Reply to Thread