+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Queue Times For PvP

Default Queue Times For PvP

Ok so I mainly came to this game because the pvp variations excited me more so than WoW's pve. Having said that I've rolled several defiant and several guardian characters trying to find the lowest queue times and by my estimations guardians have the lowest, bout 10 seconds at the highest. Whereas defiants have had up to 10 mins. Now this was in the 10-20 brackets. My question is, is this about the same at lvl 50 or do the defiant have lower queue times?

Rift Disciple

My understanding is different shards house different servers. So even though it is cross server you may not be playing against people from all 51 servers. How many servers and what servers per shard I do not know. So this could vary greatly depending on the server you play on.

On Snarebrush for instance during prime times I've waited as long as 8 minutes on the guardian side for the 20-29 bracket.

Defiants in 20-29 have instant or near instant queues in the EU pool that Steampike is in. The only time it may take a few minutes is at 4am or so, and then neither side has a full team.

+ Reply to Thread