+ Reply to Thread

Thread: DEVS can we get an answer on world pvp

Banned

Default DEVS can we get an answer on world pvp

Gray tagging bug please fix ok thanks.

Please acknowledge this!

Soulwalker

And then noob rogues and immortalsuber high dps warriors can farm honor more easyly wait the guy aggro and ban, faceroll him.

NO THANKS.

Shadowlander

What is your complaint? You gave it some name without any descriptions. You'll get more response, and responsible conversation if you explain yourself better

Banned

Ok, in world pvp on a pvp server when a player is attacked by a mob or another player he turns gray (like mobs in pve). When the player is gray he yields no reward when killed. Now this system bugs out resulting in like 90% of players in world pvp being gray and not yielding exp and pers.

This is the issue

Telaran

Yeah, to me this also seems wrong. I can understand why the might do it, to prevent easy XP/favor, but then again, PvE-ing in a PvP area should be dangerous; it's wrong that I have to wait for somebody to finish PvE-ing before I can engaged them like a real gentleman - if I want Favor/XP that is. I can still gank and grief people if I wanted to, you just don't get anything from it.
    f2p (2013-2014): ZevZevv, Deepwood, Defiant, Rogue
    Pre-f2p (2011): Zeven, Spitescar, Guardian, Rogue

Hazelnut coffee...mmmmmmm! And the pvp tagging system is still broken.
    Quote Originally Posted by Effi View Post
    I have seen the desecrations they have done, the murders they have wrought, and it can be no sin to be the hand of justice.

Also, please feel free to post here: http://forums.riftgame.com/showthrea...get-this-fixed

Maybe the devs will pay more attention if they see it in the general discussion...
    Last edited by xeshaka; 03-10-2011 at 07:35 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Effi View Post
    I have seen the desecrations they have done, the murders they have wrought, and it can be no sin to be the hand of justice.

+ Reply to Thread