+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Am I the only one winning 80% of my WF's?

Rift Disciple

Default Am I the only one winning 80% of my WF's?

All I see on the forums are OMG I ALWAYS LOSE MY FACTION SUCKS! As my Warden I'm winning almost every single WF I go into. At level 20 I started keeping count and I've won 29 and lost 7 and currently level 26. Does AoE healing really make that big of a difference? I start every fight following the crowd to codex with Tidal Surge > Healing Flood > Rippple > Healing Spray > 3X Soothing Streams > spot healing anybody that needs it. This combination makes anybody that doesn't have 2 Sabo's (and I'm not exaggerating) nearly invincible. I stay at codex the entire game and it's very rare that the guardians will take it back and if they do it's because they zerged while most of my team was off capping other flags which they do so very easily because of the zerg at codex.

Almost all of my games go like that, hold codex the entire time and roflstomp, or get codex first hold it for a time until guardians zerg it in which case defiants cap the rest of the map. It's a lose-lose for the guadians no matter what they do.

Please if you are tired of losing roll a Warden and I guarantee you your win rate will jump

It's a know fact. Defiants need more healers. As you are playing a healer you contribute more to the team than the occasional DPS and therefore you win more games than the usual Defiant.

I have a cleric as an alt to bring when I'm in the mood to win a few games.

Quote Originally Posted by Tundravalco View Post
    All I see on the forums are OMG I ALWAYS LOSE MY FACTION SUCKS! As my Warden I'm winning almost every single WF I go into. At level 20 I started keeping count and I've won 29 and lost 7 and currently level 26. Does AoE healing really make that big of a difference? I start every fight following the crowd to codex with Tidal Surge > Healing Flood > Rippple > Healing Spray > 3X Soothing Streams > spot healing anybody that needs it. This combination makes anybody that doesn't have 2 Sabo's (and I'm not exaggerating) nearly invincible. I stay at codex the entire game and it's very rare that the guardians will take it back and if they do it's because they zerged while most of my team was off capping other flags which they do so very easily because of the zerg at codex.

Almost all of my games go like that, hold codex the entire time and roflstomp, or get codex first hold it for a time until guardians zerg it in which case defiants cap the rest of the map. It's a lose-lose for the guadians no matter what they do.

Please if you are tired of losing roll a Warden and I guarantee you your win rate will jump
    no, its not you, you are not awesome

Quote Originally Posted by Dreadbringer View Post
    It's a know fact. Defiants need "fewer selfish children". As you are playing a healer you contribute more to the team than the occasional DPS and therefore you win more games than the usual Defiant.

I have a cleric as an alt to bring when I'm in the mood to win a few games.
    Fixed that for you. Since you realize playing a cleric wins you games, I'd like to thank you behalf of all guardians for continuing to play a dps/tank and crying about lack of heals. It makes things that much easier for us.

+ Reply to Thread