+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Rifts PvP =

Default Rifts PvP =

Warriors spamming Flame Spear & Rift Surge, amazing. Mages with plate.
    Melee rogues doesn't do any damage at all imo, haven't seen one yet that is actually "threatning".
    Sabotours, ofcourse.. who doesn't love 4k nuke damage.
    But seriously, fix the warriors, it is so incredibly boring with rift surge 24/7 up on a healer.

Also, why do we have dispel in this game if you can't dispel **** in PvP?

/Level 50
    Leimone Whitefall EU | Cleric

Ahaha, another handicapped healer "plx buff us" thread.

The reason is that in group PvP, melee souls are utterly screwed up. Saboteurs are terribad waste of player space on warfronts, as every rogue should go for the optimal Nightblade/Bard build.

Clerics who get killed by warriors should change calling, really.
    Play to Crush.

Are you serious....You are QQing about Flame Spear/Rift Surge spam....LOL's....Thats a joke and a bad one at that....Try adding in the rotation of Wind Spear, Freeze Armor, and a host of other abilities to to control a healer/mage....

If you are getting waxed by a riftblade they are doing more than spamming 2 buttons....LOL

Also if you are a riftblade by chance and you are bored attack something that is more of a challenge....

Quote Originally Posted by Catskills View Post
    Ahaha, another handicapped healer "plx buff us" thread.

The reason is that in group PvP, melee souls are utterly screwed up. Saboteurs are terribad waste of player space on warfronts, as every rogue should go for the optimal Nightblade/Bard build.

Clerics who get killed by warriors should change calling, really.
    I'm nto asking for a buff, our healing is just perfect imo.. but we must be able to dispel more.
    Please, show me how to survive [below

Quote Originally Posted by TheNutCracker View Post
    Are you serious....You are QQing about Flame Spear/Rift Surge spam....LOL's....Thats a joke and a bad one at that....Try adding in the rotation of Wind Spear, Freeze Armor, and a host of other abilities to to control a healer/mage....

If you are getting waxed by a riftblade they are doing more than spamming 2 buttons....LOL

Also if you are a riftblade by chance and you are bored attack something that is more of a challenge....
    Oh I'm sorry, perhaps you could tell me how to counter a 5second silence, if you're not silenced and trying to heal, you take 1k dmg because of rift surge.. oh wait let's try to run
    NOPE, you're snared!
    Use your brain, if you have one, before you reply next time

Oh I'm sorry, perhaps you could tell me how to counter a 5second silence, if you're not silenced and trying to heal, you take 1k dmg because of rift surge.. oh wait let's try to run
    NOPE, you're snared!
    Use your brain, if you have one, before you reply next time[/QUOTE]

I really am not trying to troll your post buy maybe you should understand some classes are built to beat others and STOP QQing about it.....I don't gripe when a Rogue plants 5 bombs on me and NUKES half my health....That is the purpose of the game to have classes that can beat each other.....Get in a guild and play with some mates....
    Thenuttkracker----Riftblade----Reclaimer.....

Soulwalker

Rift PvP = Rift warriors of telara.

Sit and cry or reroll a warrior. Or try mage to be outdamaged at range by every **** class in game and die in 5s, or see mobs crit you harder than you crit mobs.

Quote Originally Posted by TheNutCracker View Post
    NOPE, you're snared!
    Use your brain, if you have one, before you reply next time
    I really am not trying to troll your post buy maybe you should understand some classes are built to beat others and STOP QQing about it.....I don't gripe when a Rogue plants 5 bombs on me and NUKES half my health....That is the purpose of the game to have classes that can beat each other.....Get in a guild and play with some mates....[/QUOTE]

QQing?
    if they don't do **** everyone will be rerolling a warrior, they eat ur mana in a few seconds
    it's just like a mage but in plate, and even worse is when they have a shield, almost impossible to take down.
    I am playing with mates, but it's not helping when 10 vs 10flame spammers just rift surges and eats all the mana

Default Aren't there defenses?

This is just an opinion, as I haven't really done much PvP and I'm still not very far (I'm an altoholic, I'll confess), but aren't there souls that have appropriate defenses against Riftblades?

When I first read about Riftblades I thought that would be the go-to soul for PvPers who want to take out enemies who rely on high armor values, in this case Warriors and Clerics I guess. But even so, isn't there at least 1 soul that has proper elemental defenses? Or maybe a combination of souls will give you the right resistances.

Once again this is just an opinion based on what I've read and my own assumptions. Forgive me if I'm wrong, but I thought that was the purpose of giving Warriors (and Rogues) something other than just physical damage.

Riftblades dont like spending an entire fight as a squirel while their healers die.

Shadowlander

PvP will never be balanced for everyone, there is always someone whining for a buff, always someone whining for a nerf, i have never understood why people get so wound up about it, just enjoy the game, if you dont enjoy it then go play something else, and take your whining there.

Champion of Telara

Quote Originally Posted by Cujek View Post
    PvP will never be balanced for everyone, there is always someone whining for a buff, always someone whining for a nerf, i have never understood why people get so wound up about it, just enjoy the game, if you dont enjoy it then go play something else, and take your whining there.
    Let me see if I get this right.

Since people will always complain about balance, it's best to just ignore balance completely?

Are you freaking kidding me?

+ Reply to Thread