+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Experience is lacking in pvp......omg

Default Experience is lacking in pvp......omg

I went from less than one bar into 29 to 2/3's full in 30 from running a dungeon twice, this is in a time period of a little over an hour.....COME ON......

Doing PvP only we can't come anywhere close to that kind of exp or the drops....

There needs to be more daily quests for PvP and better gear dropping asap......

Quote Originally Posted by TheNutCracker View Post
    I went from less than one bar into 29 to 2/3's full in 30 from running a dungeon twice, this is in a time period of a little over an hour.....COME ON......

Doing PvP only we can't come anywhere close to that kind of exp or the drops....

There needs to be more daily quests for PvP and better gear dropping asap......
    /signed. It took me 3 and a half hours to get 1 and a half levels in pvp but I get that same amount from 1 dungeon run...plus I get loot in the dungeon.

Shadowlander

If you win every game quick, its fast. Plus you get currency to buy your specific gear, not RNG drops. Don't see the issue, other than if you are losing every game you queue for.

For xp/hr it seems...

questing>Instances>Warfronts

Some of this may have to do with que times though. Ive spent as much time in warfronts as possible but itn certain tiers the people just werent available to get games going. Ive leveled to just about 35 through mostly warfronts. I ran IT/DM/FC stricly for gear.. I did buy a few pvp pieces but trying to save most of my favor for 50.

The problems I see leveling stricly though pvp is slower gear progression and que times significantly reduce your xp per hour. Wish you obtained favor for world pvp as well. Last night I started solo questing in between ques which I dont really want to do but the que times in the 30-39 bracket for my server are pretty slow.

The XP was great through the first two brackets though. Outleveled the quest zones and my gear which is why I did a little instance farming. Im about to farm KB to get my gear back up to speed and maybe roll an alt until the 30s bracket picks up a bit. I dread hitting the 40-49 because with two lower pop servers the games just wont pop.
    Last edited by Alexander26; 03-02-2011 at 10:53 AM.

Rift Disciple

Yes, please give more xp from PvP. I grinded quests for 2 days and got to level 32. Then I did BG's for 2 days and only got about 1.5 levels...

I wouldn't mind seeing maybe a little bump in XP gain but I don't want it to rival questing or dungeons. I played WAR and for a time doing scenarios was the best way to gain XP which meant that the open world (both PvE and PvP) were dead because everyone was in a scenario for their XP and renown.

i hate these ****ing scrub pvpers who complain about pvp not offering enough rewards

PvP to PvP not for another reason, if u want XP do PvE, the content is there, there is a ton of it, do it.
    Last edited by Discoprince; 03-02-2011 at 12:34 PM.

If you guys ever play DAoC. This is how this game seems to be. More exp doing PVE. PVP is the break.

Its not BG weekends on WoW.

Quote Originally Posted by Discoprince View Post
    i hate these ****ing scrub pvpers who complain about pvp not offering enough rewards

PvP to PvP not for another reason, if u want XP do PvE, the content is there, there is a ton of it, do it.
    Tons of it. Man its like every corner....how can you come to this game just wanting to PVP?

Again another tip.. don't freaking power game your way through this either.

i dont expect anything out of my pvp experience except the satisfaction of winning and or killing other players the mere thought of even gaining anything out of pvping besides fun is unknown to me.

so to come on here and make these outrageous threads about not getting enough xp or rewards from pvp is pure blasphemy, you ungrateful sons of *****es should be getting down on your knees and thanking Trion for giving you anything other then fun as a rewards for pvp. What about Favor, YOU CAN BUY AWESOME ARMOR AND WEPS WITH IT, but you QQ about XP? Get a life you losers.

Not everyone joined this game to PvE more than PvP.....Unfortunately PvE is leaps and bounds ahead of PvP in terms of gear and levelling ability....I just want that fixed because I prefer the battle against a human element much more than fighting NPC's....

If Trion wanted to make it really interesting fill the Dungeons with the opposing side instead of NPC toons on PvP servers.....Then questing could be much more fun.....
    Thenuttkracker----Riftblade----Reclaimer.....

The secret is mix some pve with pvp if you want to keep up with everyone else. If you're playing this PVE game for the soul purpose of pvp, you've got many months of waiting until they plan to focus on the pvp side of this game.
    Last edited by Trisian; 03-02-2011 at 01:07 PM.

I would just be happy if they had an infinite repeatable cash reward for winning warfronts.

I just hate being broke...I won't even ask for platinum..just a few gold coins.....please? Something like 10 gold for winning a warfront?

Pretty please?
    Otherwise known as Morganlefae

Why are we acting like you get nothing from PvP. Loot the corpses of those you slay. It may not be huge gold coinage, but they give you something...sometimes decent items, and some coin.

I mean you can't beat looting that guys limp body for a "Fleet Foot", so you have a foot with a bloody stump of a leg in your inv! :P

On the experience end, I think that may lean heavily toward the win/loss ratio, and how much time you spend in queue. I've had times that a few hours in Warfronts only nets half a level...but there were long queues and we got thrashed when the matches did happen. Other times, the same few hours will net almost 2 levels, when queues are low and the win ratio is high.
    Dimensions on Faeblight
    Rajmali: The Soggy Tissue (Gloamwood Glen), Raj's Study (Breach Chamber)
    Lachei: 55 Rue Plumet (Plaza Aurentine)
    Giorn: Tuldio Museum and Library (Edge of Infinity), Chateau Anju (Mathosian Cascades), Sea Breeze (Threesprings), Titan Arena (Shal Korva)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast