+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: The 50 player visibility cap is a double edged sword; cripples world pvp

Quote Originally Posted by Slurm View Post
    I hate zerg pvp so no thanks. I wouldn't enjoy the lag either when a group that big went through the zone.
    Okay have fun in the never changing WFs....meanwhile the rest of us will have fun in open world pvp or hopefully a ORVR zone....

How can trion expect to have oRVR if there is a player viability cap? Thats one of the most stupid features to be forced onto everyone in game...just make it a option not force it on players.
    Iscreamloudd Hib/Gawaine - RR10.5 Banshee
    Dewan Alb/Merlin - rr6 Cabby
    ...Smurff of Ywaine, rr7 Runie of Fenris.

Rift Chaser

Quote Originally Posted by xSurface View Post
    I would have to agree. People can turn down graphics if needed during intense battles, but please give us the option to have more items on screen at once. It never hurts to provide options as people can choose whether or not they want to use them, but it always hurts to take them away.
    Have to agree.

I didn't even know about this cap. I thought the engine was coping really well with tons of people about. There go all our hopes of DAoC-like RvR out the window.

Rift Disciple

I can see why they put the visibly cap in. Obviously, for performance reasons.

No offense but your guild does sound like a hella zerg 350 people is just a moving blob. Call it an event or what ever you want. Seems like a digital herd of buffalo .

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2