+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Increase Battlegroup size Please!

Default Increase Battlegroup size Please!

I do not see why the current battlegroups for cross-server Warfronts are so small. Two servers? The best thing about cross-server WFs is accessable pvp 24/7. Increasing the battlegroup size to say.. 8 servers benefits everyone. Currently we are only linked with one server which is low pop.

Can you please increase the size of battlegroups or give some sort of official word that you have plans to do so.

Also gives a wider spread of players, at the moment our side looses 85% of the 10-19 and more than half the 20-29 warfronts. Gets a bit tiring after a bit. If only there were defiant dwarfs .

I would like to add:
    Please allow us to group a raid and go in. A premade of 10 and 20 would be great instead of us getting 5 random people that like to argue with the group.

Make WFs span all servers.

Plane Touched

Or remove x-server at all and make each servers pvp community more healthy? Theres nothing worse than pvping with randoms from unknown servers. Feels like Q3 session with bots -.-

Quote Originally Posted by Zax1 View Post
    Or remove x-server at all and make each servers pvp community more healthy? Theres nothing worse than pvping with randoms from unknown servers. Feels like Q3 session with bots -.-
    So you can have extremely long que times during non-peak hours and play against the same people over and over. Ide prefer larger groups myself

Soulwalker

Quote Originally Posted by daphat79 View Post
    I would like to add:
    Please allow us to group a raid and go in. A premade of 10 and 20 would be great instead of us getting 5 random people that like to argue with the group.

Make WFs span all servers.
    Before they allow full premades to queue, they have to implement a way to prevent premade vs pug. A group of 5 vs a full pug is disastrous enough already.

I think the battlegroup size is fine the way it is as long as queues don't get out of hand. However, they really have to fix the team number disparities. 6v4 is almost as bad as going up against a premade.

Quote Originally Posted by cdnZyke View Post
    Before they allow full premades to queue, they have to implement a way to prevent premade vs pug. A group of 5 vs a full pug is disastrous enough already.

I think the battlegroup size is fine the way it is as long as queues don't get out of hand. However, they really have to fix the team number disparities. 6v4 is almost as bad as going up against a premade.
    What server do you play on?

Im sure Deepstrike and the other high pop servers are just fine.

Soulwalker

Quote Originally Posted by Alexander26 View Post
    What server do you play on?

Im sure Deepstrike and the other high pop servers are just fine.
    I play on Briarqueue. It's a problem anywhere.

I'd rather see server only WFs myself, in other games I've played PVP was a strong bind between the factions and not just a mindless loot grab. I loved having a rival I'd see in almost every battleground and immediately have both of us try to kick the piss out of the other.

But, times have changed and folks care more about quantity then quality. Who cares how good the fights are as long as we can have more of them?

Quote Originally Posted by TheHangman View Post
    I'd rather see server only WFs myself, in other games I've played PVP was a strong bind between the factions and not just a mindless loot grab. I loved having a rival I'd see in almost every battleground and immediately have both of us try to kick the piss out of the other.

But, times have changed and folks care more about quantity then quality. Who cares how good the fights are as long as we can have more of them?
    Well Ide rather be able to get into games in a timely fashion during non-peak hours then sit in que for 30m if thats what your asking.

Good players will stand out regardless of the battlegroup size. I still had pvp rivals in my battlegroup in wow, the battlegroup was still very large in comparison.

WFs should be accessable 24/7 imho. Others are welcome to have their own opinions i respect that of coarse

Plane Touched

Quote Originally Posted by TheHangman View Post

This is exactly what I meant, theres nothing better than PvPing with and against known people from your server, i hate playing with bots.

/sign for x-server removal, lol

Is there a posted list of which shards are grouped with which other shards?

Soulwalker

It would be nice to have more shards in a battlegroup, it seems like I keep getting pitted against the same guardian premade every single match, its pretty frustrating especially when the other defiant also defy me and refuse to listen to basic tactics. Its like watching people jump off the spawn point into a blender. Go around the sides!

Rift Disciple

I would like to see more servers connected, I keep facing the same Premade Defiants as well, frustrating where they camp you as they're either working as a team in vent or something, and guardians seem to not understand that The Codex is important to have.
    Also, I'd like to have a way to prevent premade vs Pug.. as you find that very unfair.
    Last edited by Ogamy; 03-03-2011 at 12:46 PM.

+ Reply to Thread