+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Faemist and Tearfall Battlegroup, Defiant never loses

Soulwalker

Default Faemist and Tearfall Battlegroup, Defiant never loses

I'm not sure why, but every single time Guardians get dominated 500 to ~40. Thinkin I'm going to reroll, its the Alliance and Horde from wow all over again. All the little kiddies play the good side and all the players good at PvP goto the bad side.

Soulwalker

Quote Originally Posted by zaneman05 View Post
    I'm not sure why, but every single time Guardians get dominated 500 to ~40. Thinkin I'm going to reroll, its the Alliance and Horde from wow all over again. All the little kiddies play the good side and all the players good at PvP goto the bad side.
    thats why 90% of kiddies play horde.... anyways if your made reroll your fault your on a ****ty side.

Plane Walker

Pay attention to how many players you have at start vs how many they have I bet defiant srtart with more. Took me awhile to figure out why we were losing all the time then I noticed at start we had 4 and they had 6 or more in like 5 straight games which is totally unfair....

Plane Touched

Quote Originally Posted by zaneman05 View Post
    If you cant beat em, be a lemming and join em.

+ Reply to Thread