+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Defiants = Not PvP people AT ALL.

Default Defiants = Not PvP people AT ALL.

Defiants suck in PvP so bad its not even funny. I have NEVER (yes, ill repeat that for you), NEEEVER won a match from 10-37 on the server Alsbeth from Defiant side.

Not saying I pvped from level 10 to 37 but I pvped enough to atleast win 10 matches or so and NOTHING. lol!

Also, what is up with warriors? endless snare, healing cut in half and idioticly high damage?

I'm a good healer, I know this because I've always been a healer and I always get told I'm good but good F'ing lord I can't even survive a warrior because of those 3 things I said. And I managed to survive long enough to push him back 3 times and ALL 3 TIMES HE CHARGED BACK AT ME...WTF?

I'm not asking for a nerf. I'm not saying warriors are overpowered. I'm simply asking why can warriors snare endlessly, cut my healing in half pretty much all the time, do ALOT of damage in such short time AND charge back at me everytime I push them back. Why is this?
    Last edited by Dragon Lord; 03-02-2011 at 04:20 AM.

Soulwalker

I do agree defiants aren't the best at pvp.
    Last edited by Diecast; 03-02-2011 at 04:19 AM.

Plane Touched

You have two possibilities here.

1) You are the best PvPer on your server and everyone else is so terrible they lose the match for you

2) You are terrible and can't play your class well enough to help your team win.

I play defiant on Wolfsbane and I would say, at least in my own pvp experience, that we win 50-60% of the time. Which is exactly the way it should be.
    CPU: 12 core i7 1337QXM 666GHz
    RAM: 420GB Corsair
    GPU: 8x Nvidia GTX 720
    PSU: 1.21 Gigawatts Antec McFly (Delorean Edition)

I've been playing this game since beta 1. THe defient in most of the betas were awesome.

Now on live the Defient suck. Even with a pre made were are gettin owned. The Defient population just doesnt understand how the War fronts work.

In black guarden you need to get the tooth and hold it. the closer you are to the center the more points per tick you will get.

In Codex you need to cap the codex and 1 other base to win. Its not like wow where the more bases you have the more points you get. The codex flag is worth the most points on the map.

When some one or a bunch of people are trying to cap a flag or take the tooth AOE THEM!!!!!!!!!! This will interupt them from getting the flag or tooth.

or.. most serious defiant players/guilds are concentrating on levelling and not low lvl pvp atm

So what your saying is that you expected 1 faction to be much better at pvp than the other because of what reason? I played defiant on Dayblind and never once had a problem like that.. sounds like your very unlucky...

Quote Originally Posted by Dragon Lord View Post
    Defiants suck in PvP so bad its not even funny. I have NEVER (yes, ill repeat that for you), NEEEVER won a match from 10-37 on the server Alsbeth from Defiant side.

Not saying I pvped from level 10 to 37 but I pvped enough to atleast win 10 matches or so and NOTHING. lol!

Also, what is up with warriors? endless snare, healing cut in half and idioticly high damage?

I'm a good healer, I know this because I've always been a healer and I always get told I'm good but good F'ing lord I can't even survive a warrior because of those 3 things I said. And I managed to survive long enough to push him back 3 times and ALL 3 TIMES HE CHARGED BACK AT ME...WTF?

I'm not asking for a nerf. I'm not saying warriors are overpowered. I'm simply asking why can warriors snare endlessly, cut my healing in half pretty much all the time, do ALOT of damage in such short time AND charge back at me everytime I push them back. Why is this?
    u lose warfronts cuz u are a noob and u expect people to win while u stand there doing nothing , defiants are fine in pvp , i played 17 WF yesterday and i won them all .

@Dayblind sry not Briarcliff anymore , stupid queue

'' A nab is a nab even with a tower of platinium '' -DC-

Quote Originally Posted by Darvo View Post
    You have two possibilities here.

1) You are the best PvPer on your server and everyone else is so terrible they lose the match for you

2) You are terrible and can't play your class well enough to help your team win.

I play defiant on Wolfsbane and I would say, at least in my own pvp experience, that we win 50-60% of the time. Which is exactly the way it should be.
    You can switch servers to a differnt battlegroup or play as a god fearing bunny loving guardians. My battlegroup is pretty even but I'm still lower levels. Or you can just get naked and dance.

At OP

Do i need to spell it out?

if you pug BG it's normal that you loose.
    a premade party well organized with a healer and 4 dps win a pug BG raid without problems.
    It's Just a question of coordination.
    20 ppl that move like sheeps on a field suck.
    a group of 5 ppl thet move togheter to an objective, WIN. and the sheeps around are good targets

I have to agree doing warfronts in gnarlwood has been frustrating. Just a zergfest. I have seriously considered rerolling on the guardian side. I don't have to win them all but I would like to win more than 1 out of 10.

Rift Chaser

I really regret rolling Defiant. I would reroll but im already level 44

We are awful at pvp.

However. I have discovered that guardian om my server all simply leave a match the second they feel they are losing. I suspect my side does that also which is why when you join a random there is a big chance you get in on a losing team.

I may just have to start que hopping myself.

Quote Originally Posted by Dragon Lord View Post

Ok first of this is not a flame, but are you serious
    1. Just because someone tells you your good doesn't mean you are. Where you healing pve when they told you as healing pvp is totally different
    2. I play a warrior on alsbeth myself and have lost just as many warfronts as I have won
    3. Warriors do not need nerfing there meant to be tough there WARRIORS I have gone up against many healers and most are able to put up a good fight. I suggest you invest in your pvp soul if your struggling.
    4. A friend of mine plays a cleric healer and in warground is able to keep himself alive whilst holding the fang np , earned the achievement for holding it for 4 mins
    Last edited by Drus; 03-02-2011 at 04:48 AM.

Windows 7 ultimate 64 bit
    Amd 955 black edition 3.2ghz
    6 gig geil black dragon
    2x260 gtx sli, Creative x-fi fatal1ty edition

Telaran

My experience has been mixed. Last night I did about an hour and a half of PvP on one of my low level guardian toons, and won all but two matches. One match we lost we were up against a pre-made, and had NO healers. We still managed to get over 300 points. The other was a really fun game where we had ~480 points. The night before that on the same toon, I won no WFs in about an hour of play.

i heard faction balance is decided 5 days into every new mmo.
    enyo - defiant warrior seastone.
    gundam - defiant rogue seastone.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast