+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Warfronts levels

Default Warfronts levels

Hey all, I started the game yesterday and I'd like to ask a question about warfronts. From what I saw there are different warfront areas for each level bracket. If I am not in a level bracket for a specific area am I still able to enter that warfront? For example after level 20 can I still play Black Garden (with equal level players of course)? If not, how can I finish the achievemnts once I am past lvl 20?

Quote Originally Posted by kinginyellow View Post
    Hey all, I started the game yesterday and I'd like to ask a question about warfronts. From what I saw there are different warfront areas for each level bracket. If I am not in a level bracket for a specific area am I still able to enter that warfront? For example after level 20 can I still play Black Garden (with equal level players of course)? If not, how can I finish the achievemnts once I am past lvl 20?
    The warfronts are always able to be queued 10-19, 20-29, 30-39, 40-49, 50. When you get a new warfront then that just means you can queue for 2 now instead of just one like at 10-19.

So yea you will always be able to join those warfronts no matter your level since it just throws You in a different level group.
    Last edited by MopDaddy; 03-02-2011 at 04:23 AM.
    Briarcliff I make em scream.

Quote Originally Posted by Selenity View Post
    I'm not sure if you are talking to him or me. But I do care. I even care about what would bring you to the place that you would put such pictures on your profile.

Ah cool, thanks a lot.

+ Reply to Thread