+ Reply to Thread

Thread: AFK-ppl in Black Garden

Soulwalker

Default AFK-ppl in Black Garden

am here asking the admin to see something about that it's really annoying how ppl use bots to be afk @black Gaden and gain Xp, and points for free and they have to check and ban them
    to start with
    Saxo from Blood iron

Soulwalker

Yes this is a huge problem, every games i joined so far in black codex from 1AM-3AM PST today, there is this guy name Strygyr in it. Basically botting and afk the whole time, ruining the game experiences for everyone. Need some kind of kick option or ban here, cuz this is ruining pvp.

Quote Originally Posted by Laegis View Post
    Yes this is a huge problem, every games i joined so far in black codex from 1AM-3AM PST today, there is this guy name Strygyr in it. Basically botting and afk the whole time, ruining the game experiences for everyone. Need some kind of kick option or ban here, cuz this is ruining pvp.
    This kind of bots must be definately banned.

Soulwalker

Sadly companys like artificial aiming ruin my gamingexperience from day one on wherever i go apb any shooter game is short days after release filled with lvl 30s or 50s with all perks and one shot kills over the whole battlefield where a normal player not even sees a hair of the enemy around corners bang you got headshot or one speeds targetsaffe around the corner and befor my bullets leave my gun im autostabbed down while the enemy still is 5 meters away from me ????
    Ruins each players Day i tell ya.
    They use the airdrops and gadgets teh best can use 5 min after they log the first time in the Game
    same bastarrds cheatheaven andsuch for mmporgs. Do something and do it fast maybe buy there software and counterprogramm.
    Yesterday in thefirst week i got a tell over chat where i got asked if i want buy plat cheat for RIFT????
    One day befor start thats ridiculous-terrible pls pls people report each incident you notice like the botters you saw so the devs can react fast they can scan if the mentioned player is legit or not by lookin over his virtual shoulders. m8
    I hope for this Game and i dont want to have it ruined by Goldsellers and botters again.

+ Reply to Thread