+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Eadnaainiein @ Lotham....I see that you like to join warfronts as a guardian.........

Default Eadnaainiein @ Lotham....I see that you like to join warfronts as a guardian.........

Maybe you could actually come on down and fight with us. Just sitting there doesnt help us...Tho Im guesing thats your plan. To not fight and help the other team? I know its not a connection issue, because Ive seen you standing there at least 20 times today. Let alone yestarday or the other days.

Soulwalker

obvisly a bot, just reques , atuo accepts, and then sits in a warfront getting easy xp and favor.

Soulwalker

Umad??

Well, I dont scream at the monitor if thats what yer gettin at....Its just a game. Tho, I will post every name I see that does this. I dont do that so Im not sure if they get anything at all for just standin there. My guess is just to grief.

If they do get anything....Im sure over time that Trion will look into it. Hence why im gonna post every name and if its repetitive...then Ill start reporting said issue. Its worth my time for a game im lovin. So if someone wants to play that, Ill gladly play back. Im betting I wont be the only one doing so, when they start groupin up and you show up with 8 standin and a few fighting. And it will get to that over time

So no Im not mad, just a little bugged over it, hehe.

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by FloridaOkie View Post
    Well, I dont scream at the monitor if thats what yer gettin at....Its just a game. Tho, I will post every name I see that does this. I dont do that so Im not sure if they get anything at all for just standin there. My guess is just to grief.

If they do get anything....Im sure over time that Trion will look into it. Hence why im gonna post every name and if its repetitive...then Ill start reporting said issue. Its worth my time for a game im lovin. So if someone wants to play that, Ill gladly play back. Im betting I wont be the only one doing so, when they start groupin up and you show up with 8 standin and a few fighting. And it will get to that over time

So no Im not mad, just a little bugged over it, hehe.
    No one cares so just report them instead of making useless topic after useless topic.
    Briarcliff I make em scream.

Quote Originally Posted by Selenity View Post
    I'm not sure if you are talking to him or me. But I do care. I even care about what would bring you to the place that you would put such pictures on your profile.

Awwww you do love me. Lurkin from one post to the next I see. I made two posts, my bad if I didnt do a search to see if anyone noticed this or bothered to post. But of all the viewers...you really seem bugged by it. Wow, gosh good golly, Ive got a single fan. I love you too my sweet buddy ol' pal.

Well atleast you finally stopped crying.
    Briarcliff I make em scream.

Quote Originally Posted by Selenity View Post
    I'm not sure if you are talking to him or me. But I do care. I even care about what would bring you to the place that you would put such pictures on your profile.

bots should be baned forever

+ Reply to Thread