+ Reply to Thread

Thread: For the love of god.If you join a warfront, dont just sit there in the start up area.

Default For the love of god.If you join a warfront, dont just sit there in the start up area.

Ive seen a number of people just show up like the rest of us...then they just sit there. Yer there to fight, so friggin fight....fight bad, lose bad, I dont care. But at least go down there and make yer self known. One in particular, Im gonna have to write her name down and post it. She's been in countless black garden ones with her pretty bow and ugly pig....Yet she just stands there. Ive seen others do this and just dont understand why. Is it just to grief us so we cant fight with a full team? This is the guardian side by the way...but Im bettin the defiant have this problem too. And it would piss me off just as much to know that the other team is short cuz of this.

Sure we all wanna win....but I like to know that i kick someones teeth in because they screwed up...not because someone on the team was screwy.

Gonna post her name....Its, uhh I dont know exactly how to call it....Kind of a European type of name...Not that shes from Europe, hehe.

Anyways, I'll turn off the rant button now, hehe.

Eadnaainiein @ Lotham is the one im talkin about. So the person is from Lotham. Just joins up and sits there every single damn time.

Stop making these threads.
    Briarcliff I make em scream.

Quote Originally Posted by Selenity View Post
    I'm not sure if you are talking to him or me. But I do care. I even care about what would bring you to the place that you would put such pictures on your profile.

I made two....but if you really love me. I can make plenty more. You really love me?

Soulwalker

some of us want to get the XP from the match. sometimes by the time you join the game is half over and score is 0-250. Just lose and get to the next match. We all have different play styles and goals. Your way is not necessarily correct. We all pay to play the game.

If u are referring to bots, that's another story. something should be done about those and should be pretty easy to spot.

+ Reply to Thread