+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Trion, please! Favor in world pvp!

Soulwalker

Default Trion, please! Favor in world pvp!

We need favor in world pvp! else it will all be dead like wow, sad and dead

Soulwalker

I agree, without Favor people will prefer to use Warfronts instead and this in turn will kill Open world pvp. It doesn't have to much, but at least a little would help. Also, make sure to only allow it to be given on a kill within a certain level range, to prevent lowbie farming ;)

My brother and I were running around on a PvP server, attempting to gank some Guardians in their 20-30 zone. We did receive favor off of some of them, once we started to pay attention. Not enough that I would consider it a preferred method of favor reception over warfronts, so at least on that end, I would like to see some sort of increase to encourage more open field PvP.

Regarding the issue with there being no favor for you guys, all I can add is simply "we saw some".

Soulwalker

Quote Originally Posted by tyllyn View Post
    My brother and I were running around on a PvP server, attempting to gank some Guardians in their 20-30 zone. We did receive favor off of some of them, once we started to pay attention. Not enough that I would consider it a preferred method of favor reception over warfronts, so at least on that end, I would like to see some sort of increase to encourage more open field PvP.

Regarding the issue with there being no favor for you guys, all I can add is simply "we saw some".
    I see, it could be that the ones ive been killing have been ?? in lvl? I dont know.. I havent seen any favor so far, ut i would really like it as an alternative to Warfronts as favor gain.. it would make the game so much richer(pvp wise)

Soulwalker

I'm actually kind of surprised world PvP doesn't give a good amount of favor, I would have thought you'd get less in Warfronts.

A mob touches the Guy you wont get favor, someone out of your group touches them You wont get favor. Bunch of other reasons but those are the 2 tops.
    Briarcliff I make em scream.

Quote Originally Posted by Selenity View Post
    I'm not sure if you are talking to him or me. But I do care. I even care about what would bring you to the place that you would put such pictures on your profile.

Quote Originally Posted by MopDaddy View Post
    A mob touches the Guy you wont get favor, someone out of your group touches them You wont get favor. Bunch of other reasons but those are the 2 tops.
    That's complete crap and needs to be changed, now!

Soulwalker

If you kill the ward stones in the zones you get an item that gives 52 favor. They have like 5k hp so not hard to kill just kill them while you're ganking .

YES we need valor in wolrd pvp

Soulwalker

Bump, world pvp needs more/better incentives and rewards. Trion, don't kill the game's open world pvp potential, that's what so many of us have been longing for.
    // 73% Killer / 60% Socializer / 40% Achiever / 27% Explorer //

Soulwalker

Yes, give us more favor in outdoor! Pleasepleasepleaseplease

Telaran

AoE on rez spots will net a good amount of tags. So far it doesn't give raid-favor which is the real problem. You're not supposed to be rewarded for jumping in a fight that another group already has well under control. But for large raids the AoE heavy groups will get a huge amount of the tags.
    "The promise of a friend is to stand by you when you're wrong. When you're right practically anyone will stand by you."

In my day, we fought each other simply for the fun of it...

Soulwalker

Without decent favor rewards, outdoor pvp will die at 50. Everyone will stay in the cities and do warfronts farming. Gameplay will get boring really fast. And that's definitely not cool.
    Hope it's a bug which will be hotfixed ASAP!

Quote Originally Posted by Morituri View Post
    In my day, we fought each other simply for the fun of it...
    Yea we know gramps and every year that walk to school you remember gets longer and longer and up hill both ways. Times change, people change. Early days people liked doing it b.c it was new and different, now people need to get something out of it b.c we have all seen it and done it before.
    Briarcliff I make em scream.

Quote Originally Posted by Selenity View Post
    I'm not sure if you are talking to him or me. But I do care. I even care about what would bring you to the place that you would put such pictures on your profile.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast