+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Utter lack of Clerics and Mages on Defiant?

Soulwalker

Default Utter lack of Clerics and Mages on Defiant?

Perhaps it's just my cluster on Spitescar, but I'm noticing a complete lack of Clerics and Mages in War Fronts on the Defiant side. A lot of times I consider myself lucky if I see 2 in one game. Mages are even more rare, I think I've seen 10 since I started playing.

Correct.

And most clerics that do PvP are shaman/druid/inquisitor heroes.

I got a cleric to 29 today, and was the only defiant cleric for 45 warfronts straight from 15-29.

Yeah it kind of suck.

PPL just think this is another World of Warcraft (ITS NOT) tihis is more team play.

That's funny cuz those are the 2 classes I'm rolling :P

But yah I'm usually all alone

No healers? Roll one. No mages? Roll one. Convince your friends to roll some too.

It's funny to hear people talking about "teamplay" and bash other people for not rolling healers, while themselves feel entitled to roll rogues or warriors.

I'm a cleric, pure healer setup and when I'm there we tend to win... not sure why.

+Agree, I will roll a cleric just for when our group doesn't have one.

There are other issues that have been persistent from early beta warfronts, yes guardians win > 80% against defiants.

Quote Originally Posted by Drojdier View Post
    No healers? Roll one. No mages? Roll one. Convince your friends to roll some too.

It's funny to hear people talking about "teamplay" and bash other people for not rolling healers, while themselves feel entitled to roll rogues or warriors.
    You know you just embarrassed the OP by making a valid point. I'm glad it happened.
    Briarcliff I make em scream.

Quote Originally Posted by Selenity View Post
    I'm not sure if you are talking to him or me. But I do care. I even care about what would bring you to the place that you would put such pictures on your profile.

Telaran

There are shedloads of mages on Whitefall English PVP :\

Soulwalker

I actually have rolled a Cleric because of it, I keep teams alive in the 20-29 bracket as one of the few that seem to exist.

Shadowlander

Most of the top healers end up being bards I notice. Even clerics who are playing a healer usually fall behind, and if they don't, are right on tied with a bard. And I keep running into tons of bards on defiant.

Quote Originally Posted by Knighty View Post
    I actually have rolled a Cleric because of it, I keep teams alive in the 20-29 bracket as one of the few that seem to exist.
    Then what seems to be the problem? You rolled a cleric just so you can win some WF and you're sweet/bitter about the whole issue? You wish there were more healers so you wouldn't have been "forced" to roll one? I think you got the whole "gaming" thing wrong.

Soulwalker

Quote Originally Posted by Kelansan View Post
    Most of the top healers end up being bards I notice. Even clerics who are playing a healer usually fall behind, and if they don't, are right on tied with a bard. And I keep running into tons of bards on defiant.
    i play a mage healer and i end up close to a bard for heals or past them( 30- 39 ) bg lvl 31 mage healing around 50-150k and tanking up to 150- 300k damage with 1 or 2 deaths.... get your classes right mages can heal same with clerics same with wars same with rouges it is how the person wants to play there char..... me TANK MAGE for the will all the way and trust me rouges can take me out if they can kill me before i can cast ... USE CC NUBS

Soulwalker

Then what seems to be the problem? You rolled a cleric just so you can win some WF and you're sweet/bitter about the whole issue? You wish there were more healers so you wouldn't have been "forced" to roll one? I think you got the whole "gaming" thing wrong.
    When did I say I was forced to roll one? Seeing so few of them certainly impacted my decision, but I'm merely questioning why there's so few of them compared to the Guardians, who seem almost overwhelmed with them. I'm more than happy to play one.

You might want to re-read what I've posted, I don't know where you're getting all this hostility from man.
    Last edited by Knighty; 03-02-2011 at 03:47 AM.

No lack of defiant healers on Imperium server.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast