+ Reply to Thread

Thread: black garden exploit

Soulwalker

Default black garden exploit

so there is an exploit where you can get the relic into your spawn and its damn near impossible to get it for the other team...ive played both guardian and defiant and i seem to only see guardians doing this...i have yet to win a black garden on defiant because of this exploit....basicly they are running up their wall somehow and holding it up there...they die respawn and pick the item up...repeatedly

Soulwalker

um..... there are ramps on both sides...........

LOL. Still haven't decided if this is just a brilliant troll...

Visit us at DarkDenizens.com

We are currently recruiting a few tanks and a lot of CLERICS!

Rift Disciple

No there is a nasty little exploit people now use in BG, and it needs to be fixed asap.

You can "clever jump" up into your spawn without having to run around and up the ramp. Allowing you to sit up there with the fang in hand while the opponents run around and up the ramp. Also I have seen people jump over the wall in the spawn as well, it is pathetic and needs to be fixed.

Do not say "lol its part of the game" wrong.

They fixed the "clever jumping" in codex to get to the Vault so this should be fixed as well.

report with feedback instead of useless spamming on forum....

Shadowlander

Yeah, the guardians right now have an obvious advantage, that nearly everyone is using now, in the black garden. Since word gotten out about this, the wins on BC have gone from around 50/50 to 80/20 in guardians favor. That's a pretty hefty change, and it's obvious something needs to be done.

Soulwalker

Your not talking about Spawn your talking about the lead up to the top section before spawn. The only issue with this is that anyone can do it. There is no real advantage, and not only is it dumb to hold the flag up there due to such low point gain by being further away from the center, it allows the opposing team to attack from the front and side. Yeah it makes it real difficult when your just one guy trying to take on 4+ people up there.

I agree they should block that section off and fix the center wall from spawn since you can jump over it to swap from one side to the other with a dividing wall. Guardians are not the only ones using, I learned it from Defiant's :P

Either way, yeah it sucks, build a group before you join a warfront, pick your classes properly, queue as a group, and it doesn't matter what the other team does, you'll wreck them as long as they are pug's, which 90% of the people in warfront's are.

Telaran

hmm thats funny because last night all i saw was defiant jumping on there wall at there spawn, So the grass is always greener..

The advantage to holding it up thereis that it makes for a longer warfront. More damage, more kills!

Rift Disciple

Quote Originally Posted by Texincali View Post
    so there is an exploit where you can get the relic into your spawn and its damn near impossible to get it for the other team...ive played both guardian and defiant and i seem to only see guardians doing this...i have yet to win a black garden on defiant because of this exploit....basicly they are running up their wall somehow and holding it up there...they die respawn and pick the item up...repeatedly
    I like the exploit I use, by holding the fang in the middle, as your side feebly tries to get it from us, and I laugh and spit in your direction. Faster wins = more favor and guild leveling, thanks you.

+ Reply to Thread