+ Reply to Thread

Thread: More warfronts

Plane Touched

Default More warfronts

we have all seen the capture the control points hold the flag / rugbee and capture the flag which is great i love it im wondering if they plan to add more warfronts with more creativity like attack / defend a castle concept or just freeforall or even team deathmatch so people can just kill eachother

Lets hope so...It will help keep this game alive for a long time.....

Quote Originally Posted by rgarrett View Post
    we have all seen the capture the control points hold the flag / rugbee and capture the flag which is great i love it im wondering if they plan to add more warfronts with more creativity like attack / defend a castle concept or just freeforall or even team deathmatch so people can just kill eachother
    100% agree. Team deathmatch is a must. It's simple enough so pugs can't really screw up as bad as in objective based pvp, while still allowing strategy for those who do premades.

Tired of Mourkain temple, warsong gulch, and arathi basin. Whoops meant black garden, whitefall steppes, and Codex
    Bubbrubb / Eastern of <Missionary Impossible>

Soulwalker

Quote Originally Posted by TheNutCracker View Post
    Lets hope so...It will help keep this game alive for a long time.....
    pugs can screw up not picking sab.

How about some pvp BGs and warfronts that arnt instanced and such?

Personally im getting sick of the whole "Instanced 15min BGs and the queues for them" In older games one could jump into a bg right away with anywhere from 10 to even a 100 ppl in the BG and pvp in there all day for just a simple objective. It didnt effect pve in the slightest because it was in its own seperate little zone.
    Iscreamloudd Hib/Gawaine - RR10.5 Banshee
    Dewan Alb/Merlin - rr6 Cabby
    ...Smurff of Ywaine, rr7 Runie of Fenris.

Telaran

Quote Originally Posted by rgarrett View Post
    imm I hope not,

Castle siege maybe, but death match?

If it was it would be stupid, its a fluid based game, where you have to react on the fly. If you stick teams on a flat plain against each other it would be a stagnate rts, with everyone running void night and cc defense.

its a wayy too heavy dps, wayy too heavy heal, wayy too heavy cc, game. Which means dont **** it up when u pvp.

I like that.

not 50 yet, i could be wrong.

+ Reply to Thread