+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Atheist looking for guild...

Question Atheist looking for guild...

...not looking to start any debates or anything. Just looking for like-minded people to play with.

I'm in CA so keep that in mind if time zones are an issue.

Quick info:

Just turned 40, male, married, no kids, semi-retired.

Thanks!

I myself am Pagan and 45. I am the guild leader of <Heathen>.

and lazy so copy and paste below from our website :P

We are primarily an adult oriented guild. Adult does not necessarily mean age in years but mostly mentality. The leadership of Heathen consists of players who have extensive MMO experience. The goal of the guild is to enjoy experiencing all aspects of the game. This means we will NOT make a mad dash to gain the level cap in order to see end game content. It DOES mean that we will take as long as we need to enjoy the questing, pvp, crafting, rift events, invasions and all else the game has to offer while leveling and then we will begin to explore our options with end game content!

~We are currently recruiting all classes and levels~

~We are an adult guild that realizes member's real lives come before the game.~

~Now is the time to get in and be part of the vital decision making that will affect the guild as a whole~

Soulwalker

Quote Originally Posted by Paradiso View Post
    ...not looking to start any debates or anything. Just looking for like-minded people to play with.

I'm in CA so keep that in mind if time zones are an issue.

Quick info:

Just turned 40, male, married, no kids, semi-retired.

Thanks!
    The large majority of us are atheists in our guild. We don't really have an interest in talking about religion. Hence the Principia Discordia... which we found to be kind of funny.

PST me in game Orianthi

I'm not sure what Prime is. Never asked. I get the impression that none of us gives a **** about religious beliefs, political views or sexual orientation. We are looking for people who want to have fun. pretty basic fundamentals.

Guild chat is spicy. We say what we say and so far we havn't had a single issue, blow out, or tad of drama. That's what we are looking for. Pray or don't I could give a ****. If you are a good person who isn't; self absorbed, obsessed with gear, in a rush to get nowhere fast, a cry baby, or a sneak we can probably have you join us. If not we will lose interest.

Prime is small. we do not spam recruit so we can fill up with body's to raid. We have every intention to remain small. While we are trying to do just that, we are slowly bringing in people to join our madness. Check us out, or don't it's not like I can ask God for you to be cool.

you can contact any member of Prime to ask questions. They should all tell you the same thing. Good, bad, or indifferent we kick ***.

Just so you know this thread was kind of necro'd by the person posting after I did. Paradiso joined us and due to computer issues has not been online in over 45 days.

+ Reply to Thread