Attention Greybriar Defiants

Moist is a newly formed organization looking for Defiant members and officers.
Moist was founded by 3 very experienced MMO veterans that have made a commitment to devoting their time to Rift.

As you might be able to tell from the name, we do have a sense of humor. Although we love to have fun and joke around, we also play very seriously.

Coming from games like Dark Age of Camelot, we are dedicated to PvP victory and are committed to obtaining it. We also want to be heavily involved in high-end PvE content and crafting.

In these first few months of release, we will be helping each other level our characters and progress through quests and instances. We love to help others and will always be available if you need assistance.

I will be creating a guild website soon complete with member registration and forums. Until this is complete, please respond to this post or email me at matthewchoat@gmail.com to request more information about us or to join the ranks.

We are currently accepting English speaking players regardless of country/continent. I would like to see a member-base from all around the world so there is always people on day or night. I look forward to hearing from prospective recruits soon!

Thanks,

Moist guild.