+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Large, Established, Guild, Dark Hand of Valor, Recruiting Active, Mature Players.

Default Large, Established, Guild, Dark Hand of Valor, Recruiting Active, Mature Players.

Currently Recruiting Good People for Good Times
    PvP, Defiant - Seastone, Guardian - Lotham
    All Time Zones

Are you looking for a mature and active guild comprised of fun, relaxed, players? Then Dark Hand of Valor is for you. DHV is a multi-gaming guild that was founded on the idea that gaming should be fun, not work.

We welcome all types of players, and plan for our guild to fully enjoy all aspects of Rift, from PVP, to exploring, to crafting to grouping up and closing rifts. We have room for both hard core players with lots of time to devote to the game as well as those with busy outside the game lives that just want to hang out and relax for a few hours a week. In rift, we plan to have both a guardian and a defiant division, but they will each be on a different PvP server. Currently, this is Lotham and Seastone, but this may change at release.

Respect, Loyalty and Maturity

DHV maintains an active and lively website, forums and TeamSpeak (voice chat). Our members are laid back, helpful, and know how to conduct themselves in a mature manner. We know how to have a good time while still treating others with respect, including those not within DHV. We’re good people who are always looking for more good people to have fun with. Come join the fun as we establish a leading guild and make our mark in Telara.

About DHV

First and foremost, DHV members do not grief other players, cheat, exploit or disrespect those that treat them with respect, in game, on forums or anywhere where they are wearing a DHV tag.

DHV is a multi-gaming guild, focused on providing our membership with the highest quality leadership and experiences within the guild. We strive to keep from being a militaristic type of guild, but at the same time we understand and embrace the structure that is required to effectively manage and maintain a guild. Our highly qualified leadership has many years of experience – both as both players and as leaders of various games and guilds.

[From our Founder] - Dark Hand of Valor was created to fill the void I encountered while searching for a guild that had that perfect fit. Not to say that there aren’t some good guilds out there, there are, however, they just did not have everything I was looking for. On one end of the spectrum, you have your hard core ganking/griefing guilds and on the other, the ones that seem afraid to get in a good fight. As neither of those fit my gaming style, I decided to start my own guild, “Dark Hand of Valor.”

Doesn't "Dark Hand" contradict "Valor"? Not at all. It means we keep our actions honorable and for the greater good. It also means we will hunt down and kill someone that is causing us, or others problems. It means we will fight as we must and we will do so with pride as we know that our actions make for a better life for us and those who hold our same values. So, while we stand for valor, we are also not afraid to use every tactic in our arsenal to defend what we feel is right. If you're an old D&D player, DHV's alignment would best be described as Chaotic Good. We're a bunch of good and loyal people as long as you treat us well; treat us poorly and we'll quickly become a force to be reckoned with.

Requirements

We would like to maintain a mature atmosphere, so a minimum age of eighteen is required. In addition, DHV members should be well spoken, in control of themselves and be able to keep real life drama out of the game. This isn't high school, we're here to relax and enjoy our gaming time, it is that simple. We also want members with the ability to self regulate their actions even if there aren't others observing them and furthermore, require that they are able to keep their cool when grouped with members in game.

We also encourage applications from couples, women and older adults. The respectful atmosphere fostered at DHV is one where members can be comfortable being themselves.

Sweet, it's nice having the separate shard forums. 5 1/2 more hours

Soulwalker

Current member here welcoming anyone who is considering us. Great group of members here. GL to all at launch.

Some really great folks here!
    Let the Pantless Adventure Begin!
    http://www.thepantlessplatoon.blogspot.com

Hurry up and open!

Soulwalker

This looks like an awesome group. 5 Stars

We are an awesome group

Queue Queue!! QQ! takes forever
    Good People, Good Times!
    Dark Hand of Valor

Aww

I hope it gets better.

Soulwalker

Having been an MMO gamer since the inception of the genre, I have yet to play with a better group of folks than I've found in DHoV!

Thanks for making Rift feel like home!

Its getting better!! now i can actually play.. guess i need to start lvling
    Good People, Good Times!
    Dark Hand of Valor

Soulwalker

Default Promising.

Looks promising! Ill def check it out in a few hrs when Im back home, Voice Comm

Soulwalker

Bump*Bump*Bump

Soulwalker

Default Good people good times

Come join us in our effort to have a F'ing good time ^.^

Good people and a laxed atmosphere.

Thumbs up

This guild looks great, can't wait to join!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast