+ Reply to Thread

Thread: [Oceanic] <LUNCH> Progression Raiding guild (side of PvP)

Soulwalker

Default [Oceanic] <LUNCH> Progression Raiding guild (side of PvP)

<LUNCH> will be rolling on the un-official Oceanic PvP server of Briarcliff as Gaurdian. OUR RAID TIMES WILL BE APPROPRIATE FOR AEST PLAYERS

Despite being on a PvP server <LUNCH> will be very focused on progressing through ALL raid content. Just as a bit of background, we (the founding members) have years of experience within a raiding environment. In addition we have ran guilds before and have always been a success (usually one of the top guilds on current server). As for the standards we expect in raids, members should always be min/maxing wherever they can, and should also come prepared to contribute. What we mean by this is that often we push content too fast for there to be guides out, this means that everybody needs to have allot of raid awareness and the ability to pin point problems and come up with solutions.

A raiding schedule is yet to be decided but one thing at the moment is pretty sure, there will be 4 nights that guild progression is pushed. Most probably end up being the standard Sun - Mon - wed - thu however, regular server shutdowns may change this.

When we recruit a certain calling, we will most probably be after a specific role... however we do expect anybody that applies to have alternative role specs and have the ability to play whatever role we need within their calling.

Experience in a raid environment in past games is a big plus.

Our application form is VERY simple.. why? Because anybody can spout crap and make themselves sound awesome in a written guild application. Anything we want to know about you we will find out during a trial. Your trial might be 1 day long before you are removed due to a major flaw (like you cant speak on vent) or it may be 2 weeks long before you are accepted/removed. Completely depends on how well you go. Obviously this "trial" period cant really begin until we start running end game instances however we are recruiting NOW to prepare for this.

We need confident players. If you don't feel confident that you could perform well within a raiding environment straight off the bat then don't apply please. Probably also want to refrain from apping if you are sensitive, don't like naughty words, pregnant or suffer from motion sickness as we are pretty offensive in general.... especially during raids.

Vist http://lunch.guildomatic.com/
    Last edited by Abna; 02-24-2011 at 11:17 AM.

Soulwalker

Probably gonna form this during USA off peak (ie: tonight for Oceanic players). Hopefully ques will have halved by then.

Soulwalker

i'd like to know more - Myst is my ingame name send me a tell when your free
    cheer

Soulwalker

Quote Originally Posted by ejhessing View Post
    i'd like to know more - Myst is my ingame name send me a tell when your free
    cheer
    Likewise. My friend and I are interested too (him, Mage - likes Chloro, me Warrior, veteran tank/crafter). He's in game, I'm still being rooted by the queue... Would appreciate a PM or such

less Kangaroos and less queue times
    Quote Originally Posted by FlinkyTheKing View Post
    When asked who should be the NFL mvp, Michael Vick simply laughed and said "I would take ... myself."
    Quote Originally Posted by Oderus View Post
    And before you spout off about how I probably sucked at WoW, I played for 3 years and had two level 80s with full epics. I quit before Cataclysm came out because I got sick of the repeatative game-play and the terrible attitudes that many of the so-called "elite" players had.

+ Reply to Thread