+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Vendetta - Recruting

Shadowlander

Default Vendetta - Recruting

Vendetta Is Now Recruiting
    Hello my name is Malkara and I am now recruiting for Vendetta at www.guildvendetta.com
    We will be rolling on the Server: Deepstrike PvP as the Faction Defiant

Vendetta is a closed beta started guild. It was formed from a few members who continually ran across one another during the closed beta phase of Warhammer Online and we decided to start a guild and continue it through beta, and into open release. During the 1st creation of Vendetta we achieved the highest rank of any guild destruction or order in the world. Vendetta then manage this great feat again with Aion. We were the # 1 ranked guild for the first 6 months of the game. Together with Lords of the Dead (LOTD) we helped to dominate and be a major force in every game we play.

Vendetta is going to be slightly different from any guild out there. We plan on being a hardcore style guild that demands quality players, but with an undertone of casualness. What I mean by an undertone of casualness is that even though quality will be the demanding factor to be a guild member, maintaining a schedules of 40+ hrs a week of game time and things of that nature are not a requirement for the guild.

I believe that there are older, more mature players out there that can be excellent, and quality players that do have RL activities and may not have the ability to actually log in everyday, for hours on end. Does this make them bad players? I do not think that it does.

What Vendetta has done in the past and it has worked exceptionally well is having a simplistic and easy to use rotating schedule that allows ALL members of the guild to participate in guild events. For example (this is not our schedule) If the guild were to raid mon and tue, what we would do, is have the 1st week of the month Mon & Tue, 2nd week of the month Wed, & Thur, 3rd week, Fri & Sat, then last week Sun. This allows for the raid schedule to rotate in a very simplistic and easy to follow way that will allow ALL the guild members to be fully participating in guild events.

2nd thing that separates the guild from other guilds is the desire for casual quality players. Players who enjoy purely PvE content, crafters, and others. I believe that to have the best possible guild that we can, that a guild must cover all aspects of game content.

This does not mean the guild plans to be a overly large, or even a large guild, because our standard will be that of quality not quantity.

3rdly, the entire guild, whether hardcore player, or casual MUST abide by a creed. It is expected of all the members to play at the best lvl and behave in the best possible manner. Below is the creed.

Creed, the word derives from the Latin: credo for I believe and credimus for we believe.
    I believe, that if I am to be excellent in what I do, and how I act, then we must be excellent in what we do, and how we act. Together we can overcome any odds, face any foe, and be the best at what we do, because we shall play at the best level. Negativity is not an option for us because it moves us further from our goals, separates us from one another and stalls us from our inevitable achievements. Vendetta shall push forward together, because I believe in Vendetta, and if I believe in Vendetta, then we all believe.
    Long Live Vendetta

please visit out website at www.guildvendetta.com
    Or PM Malkara, Zigma, Loit, Kato, Quantum in game.
    Last edited by Malkara; 02-24-2011 at 06:12 AM. Reason: *Edit* Fixed 2nd web site link

Heyla, I'm updating the Defiant Guilds thread, and it seems your website link is no good. Have a new one?

Shadowlander

Quote Originally Posted by Kethra View Post
    Heyla, I'm updating the Defiant Guilds thread, and it seems your website link is no good. Have a new one?
    ya the top link www.guildvendetta.com is the correct i donno how the other one was wrong.
    Last edited by Malkara; 02-24-2011 at 06:17 AM.

Excellent, thanks!

Glad to have you on the same side this time. We fought you guys on Azazel and were always impressed.

Default Lethal Synergy

Sup Vendies.
    Defiant will make the future ,, not those lost gods!

Find Lethal Synergy at : http://forums.riftgame.com/showthrea...Lethal+Synergy

Soulwalker

bump

10 chars

I have received a couple PM's asking if we are more oriented towards PvP, PvE, crafting or what, so I decided I will post here.

We do it ALL !

I would consider us more a PvP oriented guild but we will be doing every aspect of the game and do not
    "Require" anything but playing to the best of your ability.

Soulwalker

I highly recommend anyone that is interested to check out our website, forums, and submit an application or ask for invite in game.

I have been with Vendetta since the beginning and i can honestly say i couldn't game any other way. These guys really amplify the experience.

Regards,
    Quantum
    Last edited by quantum79; 02-24-2011 at 01:36 PM.

Shadowlander

shameless bump, looking for more quality players

Soulwalker

Quote Originally Posted by Malfador View Post
    Glad to have you on the same side this time. We fought you guys on Azazel and were always impressed.
    Glad to be able to fight alongside some of our old adversaries as well. In my opinion, that's the best way to get to know a guild/player is fight against them first

Edited out.
    Last edited by Vihar; 02-28-2011 at 04:10 AM.
    Otherwise known as Morganlefae

Soulwalker

Quote Originally Posted by Vihar View Post
    Nice guild....hope this racism and immaturity is the exception, rather than the rule.

As I am Doomblade ie the other one in your grp yes we did remove the people involved. I was in constant communication with our GM during this event and we corrected the problem within a few minutes. Again my deepest apologies for that. We do NOT tolerate that type of behavior at all.

Was nice grouping with you though. Happy Hunting !
    Last edited by Thrillseaker; 02-28-2011 at 12:39 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Thrillseaker View Post
    As I am Doomblade ie the other one in your grp yes we did remove the people involved. I was in constant communication with our GM during this event and we corrected the problem within a few minutes. Again my deepest apologies for that. We do NOT tolerate that type of behavior at all.

Was nice grouping with you though. Happy Hunting !
    You're a good guy.

I am quite happy and satisfied with the response. Post edited.
    Otherwise known as Morganlefae

Shadowlander

Quote Originally Posted by Vihar View Post
    You're a good guy.

I am quite happy and satisfied with the response. Post edited.

Ya Those 2 did not at all represent what Vendetta is about. they were swiftly kicked from the guild after that, i hope that they do not turn you off from grouping with our other guild members.
    Malkara Officer of Vendetta - Deepstrike Server - Defiant
    http://www.guildvendetta.com

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast