+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Eidolon

Rift Disciple

Default Eidolon

Rather than making you read through a lengthy post, I'll attempt to keep this short and simple.

Welcome to Eidolon! We're a fresh new guild on the Deepstrike Shard! As it stands, we're all exploring the world of Telara; and what better way to do it than as a group? The core of Eidolon is comprised of a group of gamers who have all been walking the same path for a number of games and years. We have at least half a century worth of guild leading experience amongst us and we're here to share that with you!

Now you may find yourself asking, "Well, that's all fine and dandy, but I've heard that line enough to feel like I'm a hot mess at a sleazy club. What makes YOU different?" And that's a fine question indeed. Any discerning potential recruit should be asking themselves that. What makes Eidolon different is that we cover a wide range of activities that will be occurring in Telara. Do you want to run instances with a group of people who are fun AND talented? Do you want to spend hours and hours slapping the heads of those evil Mathosians? Or maybe you want to spend your evenings raiding, killing bosses, and getting loot? Maybe you're that guy who wants to hang around and do things at your own pace, but want a guild chat or a vent server to do it in? Those are all FANTASTIC reasons to be a part of a guild, and Eidolon is going to accomodate all of them-- with style! Primarily, however, we are going to be a raiding guild. We're going to be on the bleeding edge of content, and are aiming for server--perhaps even world--firsts.

Our Loot System:
    - Loot Council / EPGP
    Current Raid Times:
    - Monday: 8p-12a
    - Tuesday: 8p-12a
    - Wednesday: 8p-12a
    - Thursday: 8p-12a

All times are EST(GMT-5)

Our expectations:

The expectations of anyone who intends to raid with us are very simple, and the rules are fairly uniform across the board, so none of this should come as a surprise to you. If there are flasks available, use them. If there are potions available, use them. If there is food available, eat it. If buffs require reagents, bring them. If something is available for you that will upgrade your performance, HAVE IT. Specifics to come as we play more. In regards to raiding, we will require every raider to maintain at least an 80% attendance rate.

Recruitment Needs:

Tank: Closed
    Melee DPS: Low
    Healer: Low
    Caster/Ranged DPS: High
    Support: Low

Note: If your role is listed as closed, we still encourage exceptional applicants to apply. Exceptions can be made.

Our officers will all be happy to help you with any questions, comments or concerns you may have about the application process, our members, or the guild as a whole. Feel free to get in touch with any of them at any time. In addition, we all idle in a ventrilo server. Most of the time, someone will be around to speak with you if you hop on. If interested, simply send myself a private message requesting the information.

Guild Master

- Invictvs

Officers

- Aria
    - Requiem
    - Thavius

Thank you for your interest in our guild and for taking the time to read this. You can find our application template here.
    Alternatively, you may contact me here, on the forums, if you have any questions or concerns. I will answer any message within 24 hours.

In case the topic title isn't clear, we are going to be rolling on a US-PvP server. We are also going to be siding with the Defiant cause.

Soulwalker

Default Thumbsup

Hey, I still can't find the vent server info.. lol

+ Reply to Thread