+ Reply to Thread

Thread: <Polaris>

Soulwalker

Default <Polaris>

Polaris is based in central standard time zone.

Polaris is a newly formed guild. Looking for mature players who are searching for a place to lay down some roots. When I say mature, I don't mean we support foul language and behavior that some would call "mature." I say mature because we are looking for players who know the difference between right and wrong, morally sound individuals. The focus of Polaris is to create a community for leveling, for now. Power by numbers is the goal in the short term.

When max level is reached we plan on transforming into a raiding guild. We will be classified as "hardcore PvE", but that doesn't mean we expect you to play 40 hours or raid 5 nights a week. It simply means we are "goal oriented." We expect a group of players that enjoy progressing. That isn't to say we won't have fun.. It's just saying we will have fun while progressing.

If you're interested in PvP, don't fret! When we say power by numbers, we hope to have a high quality base for a PvP group as well. And what better way to show off new gear earned from either PvP or PvE than killing some Defiant scum?

Check out our website-- PolarisGuild.guildportal.com

Post any questions you have, I will try to answer them as quickly as possible.

Additions to the Original Post-

We don't want to lead anyone on, we only have a hand full of members right now. But, we're very excited to get our founding members involved and build a community using a strong core of players! If you want to join us on the journey, we're the place for you!
    Last edited by Cgolds; 02-23-2011 at 10:55 PM.

this sounds like a decent fit for me so far. anything more i need to know? any special interview system you folks have?
    this word you use . . . i do not think it means what you think it means.

Soulwalker

I made a correction to that post. It was copy pasted from the guild recruitment forums before the servers were specified.

We will obviously be on Faeblight =]

Default Polaris

Polaris has extensive experience in end game from "World of Warcraft". Members have experience in varying roles. I've seen first hand the dedication of its founders have towards the raiding and towards this game in general.
    The world is my punching bag, and if I'm garbage you're a bunch of maggots. Make that face, go on scrunch it up at me. Show me the target, so I can lunge and attack it!

Wyl

Quote Originally Posted by Elizinator View Post
    this sounds like a decent fit for me so far. anything more i need to know? any special interview system you folks have?
    Just to restate, we are a new guild, and are looking for additional founding members.

Our number one short term goal is to create a friendly leveling community where members can learn the game and develop a social network . To accomplish this, our recruiting policy will be quite relaxed initially. Please fill out the application in the public forum section on our website and we'll be in touch.

Quote Originally Posted by Wyl View Post
    Just to restate, we are a new guild, and are looking for additional founding members.

Our number one short term goal is to create a friendly leveling community where members can learn the game and develop a social network . To accomplish this, our recruiting policy will be quite relaxed initially. Please fill out the application in the public forum section on our website and we'll be in touch.
    applied, seems like a good bunch.

i like starting new guilds :D
    this word you use . . . i do not think it means what you think it means.

Soulwalker

We're so excited! Only a half hour!
    Gigniir- of Polaris

Default We're moving swiftly

Our founders had all made it out of the starting zone about 45 mins after start. We are working hard to get the guild started and are looking forward to seeing everyone in the game. Look for Gigniir and Radochka in game if you have any questions.
    The world is my punching bag, and if I'm garbage you're a bunch of maggots. Make that face, go on scrunch it up at me. Show me the target, so I can lunge and attack it!

Soulwalker

Polaris gained a few quality members on day one of the head start. Lets see if we can build off the top notch caliber players we already have! Guardians, look for Gigniir or Radochka in-game! And check out our website at the top of the thread to see what Polaris is all about!
    Last edited by Cgolds; 02-25-2011 at 01:19 AM.
    Gigniir- of Polaris

Soulwalker

Polaris is now recruiting a few Warriors, Clerics, and Mages -- one or two of each.
    Gigniir- of Polaris

+ Reply to Thread