+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Insolence - Mature, Casual Guild (18+)

Default Insolence - Mature, Casual Guild (18+)

"The so-called 'Guardians' call us insolent, defiant, arrogant in our denial of their rules and their gods.
    So be it. We will wear their disapproval as our badge of honor.

We are Defiant. We are Insolence."
    ~ Kezirah Nakhari, on the founding of Insolence

Are you looking for a pool of mature players to group with, to make friends, to eventually try out some raid content, and most importantly have fun while playing RIFT? Then Insolence may be the guild for you! We are a casual guild that operates by the maxim "real life comes first".

We are looking for mature players who want to have fun and work together to build a great guild. This is a great place for people who have other commitments outside the game, because we understand and respect that. We have families, jobs, and school committments, too!

Does that mean we won't raid or do end-game content? No! We're as excited as anybody to explore everything this game has to offer. We may not be the first ones to get there, that's all.

Insolence is RP-friendly! We don't require that our members roleplay, but we are supportive of roleplay events and maintain a roleplay forum for the guild.

Check us out if:
    • A slightly more casual pace and a friendly, supportive atmosphere sound good to you.
    • You enjoy trading funny stories in vent while you group with guildmates for quests, rifts, dungeons, and warfronts.
    • You want to have fun playing RIFT!

Please note that we do restrict membership to players over the age of 18.
    Last edited by FoxFyre; 02-23-2011 at 09:40 PM.
    Leader of Insolence
    Kezirah - Cleric | Kazdah - Rogue | Zoura - Warrior| Naireen - Mage

"Get out of the well! Get out of the well!"

Soulwalker

Just wanted to introduce myself real quick!

My main character is Lydoa, a kelari mage in the Insolence guild. In RL, I am a married mother of 2. YES, that means I am a girl!! WOOT for girl gamers!! Played quite a bit during beta and decided that Faeblight has a great player base with many folks just looking to have a good time and keep the gaming experience as pleasant as possible. If you aren't already on Faeblight (Defiant faction) you should definitely consider it! Either way, looking forward to meeting many more of you! Safe journeys

Check out Insolence HERE
    Last edited by Leianni; 02-24-2011 at 08:16 PM.
    Lydoa ~ Kelari Mage / Laneia ~ Eth Cleric / Lysia ~ Kelari Rogue / Luana ~ Bahmi Warrior

"Quick, jump in the well"

I'm part of another married couple in Insolence. We've had a blast doing the guild quests. Finished one and working on a 2nd already. Take a minute to check us out. http://www.insolenceguild.com

Launch day is finally here and we're looking forward to seeing all the new faces.

weekend bump

We've made guild level 3 and have some nice perks to show for it. Give us a loot at http://www.insolenceguild.com

Soulwalker

Insolence is looking to expand!! Hey all, making great progress on our kinship level but we need your help! If you want a friendly casual kinship then look no further . Check us out!!

http://insolence.guildlaunch.com/ind...&poll_id=51209
    Lydoa ~ Kelari Mage / Laneia ~ Eth Cleric / Lysia ~ Kelari Rogue / Luana ~ Bahmi Warrior

"Quick, jump in the well"

Insolence is enjoying the event content and looking for you to come join us.

http://www.insolenceguild.com

Default Still Recruiting!

We're having a great time exploring Telara and we'd love for you to join us. If you want to hang out with friendly, helpful people with wicked senses of humor, we're the group for you!
    Leader of Insolence

Quote Originally Posted by FoxFyre View Post
    We're having a great time exploring Telara and we'd love for you to join us. If you want to hang out with friendly, helpful people with wicked senses of humor, we're the group for you!
    Hello, FoxFyre.

I'm am just beginning the download process of Rift. Should be done by this evening. Being my experience with WoW and other MMORPGs, I believe I will catch on fairly quickly. After checking the forums I have decided to pick the shard, Faeblight. I will also be choosing the Defiant faction and rolling a warrior. I will be a tank.

Your guild caught my eye and I would like to apply.
    If you'll take me, let me know!

Thanks, Satus.

We're more than happy to take in someone new to the game. We're a friendly lot, and we don't mind answering questions or helping you catch up on dungeons.

If you'd like to apply, head on over to our website at http://www.insolenceguild.com and submit an application there. We're very quick to get new people into the guild.

Fair warning, though - we may be a little slower this weekend. A couple of us will be out of town for the holiday.
    Leader of Insolence

Quote Originally Posted by FoxFyre View Post
    We're more than happy to take in someone new to the game. We're a friendly lot, and we don't mind answering questions or helping you catch up on dungeons.

If you'd like to apply, head on over to our website at http://www.insolenceguild.com and submit an application there. We're very quick to get new people into the guild.

Fair warning, though - we may be a little slower this weekend. A couple of us will be out of town for the holiday.
    Thank you! I went ahead and applied. I have been watching some videos to get a general understanding of the game's mechanics.
    Okay, thanks the heads up, I'll try to use that time to catch up.
    Thanks again.

+ Reply to Thread