+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Telaran Artistry

Default Telaran Artistry

Telaran Artistry is a guild focused on making Telara a more beautiful place through craft, art, music and story.

A sort of traveling faire, if you will. We hold server wide bi-weekly events that all are welcome to attend where people gather from far and wide to buy our wares and hear our songs and stories as well as share their own. We also hold many other public events in the form of games, story telling nights, and other fun themes.

We are a Medium RP guild on the Faeblight shard, though RP is not mandatory.

Ages 18+, guild chat is usually out of character and adult language and topics may be used.

Focus is on crafting and sharing our craft with the Guardian forces of Telara as well as planning shard wide Role-Playing events where all are welcome to share their goods, songs, poems, and stories with fellow adventurers and artisans. You are not required to be a crafter or RPer to join.

This is a very casual guild and we have players of all styles. Some who log in for several hours every day and others who only log in for a few hours each week.

All play styles are welcome. This is a great guild for soloers who just want to take their time, quest, and discover all Telara has to offer without pressure while meeting new friends. We also have many members who love to group and run instances so there is something for everyone.

We are a zero tolerance guild. This means be nice or you are no longer welcome. Derogatory statements towards another player, joking or serious, are not tolerated. We welcome all genders, races and sexual preferences and never discriminate and do not allow any of our guild members to be disrespected or disrespect each other.

I hope you will join our quest in making Telara a more beautiful place to live, work, and kill bad guys.

To apply please register for the site and fill out the few application questions or contact Allure in game.

Telaran Artistry
    Last edited by Lunalynn; 05-14-2011 at 10:17 AM.
    Telaran Artistry a Faeblight Role-Playing guild focused on making Telara beautiful through craft, poetry, song and story.
    Allure-Chloromancer/Warlock/Archon, Shae-Tactician/Bard, Luna-Warden/Defiler, Swayed-Bard/Ranger

This will be a great guild for those who don't have another guild yet. A stepping stone if you will. Perhaps you just want to join while leveling so you can get to 50 and then go raid with another guild. That is fine. Think of it as a gathering place for travelers. Some may love it and stay permanently and others may only linger for a short time but in that short time they are likely to make friends and alliances to last a lifetime.
    Telaran Artistry a Faeblight Role-Playing guild focused on making Telara beautiful through craft, poetry, song and story.
    Allure-Chloromancer/Warlock/Archon, Shae-Tactician/Bard, Luna-Warden/Defiler, Swayed-Bard/Ranger

You can now contact Allure in game for more info.

<----- Is inside guild

Quote Originally Posted by Skjoldur View Post
    <----- Is inside guild
    Me too.

Kind of scary ain't it?

Not as scary as the time though, see you guys tomorrow.

I would be very interested. My main character's name is Oraek a mage and avid craftsman.
    Would alts be eligible as well?

I might be interested. My name is Redwick Rockhill and I'm a blacksmith specialized in making armors! I'm also interested in writing stories and I like poetry. This sounds like a guild for me!

Quote Originally Posted by Bardic View Post
    I would be very interested. My main character's name is Oraek a mage and avid craftsman.
    Would alts be eligible as well?
    I will add you to my friends in game. We'd be happy to have you. And yes alts will be permitted!

Quote Originally Posted by Grimble View Post
    I might be interested. My name is Redwick Rockhill and I'm a blacksmith specialized in making armors! I'm also interested in writing stories and I like poetry. This sounds like a guild for me!
    and welcome Redwick. We're very glad you've joined us!

We're very crafty people, crafting and alts are two of my downfalls in MMOs. Then again I usually max out both the crafting and the alts, so maybe it's an...upfall?

Quote Originally Posted by Schatten View Post
    We're very crafty people, crafting and alts are two of my downfalls in MMOs. Then again I usually max out both the crafting and the alts, so maybe it's an...upfall?
    wouldn't an upfall be a jump? hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm *ponders*

Quote Originally Posted by Lunalynn View Post
    wouldn't an upfall be a jump? hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm *ponders*
    Hmmmmmm indeed.

This is what happens when I only get 2 1/2 hours of sleep. Well actually I'm always like this, but the 2 1/2 hours sleep doesn't help much!

we'll be holding our first even soon

The Telaran Artistry travelling craft fair will be stopping at Quicksilver College on Saturday March 12th at 7pm (Shard time) outside the tavern and crafting building which contains the loom and workbench.

The Telaran Artistry crafters will be available for FREE crafting, as long as you supply the materials and fuels. Upgrade your bags! The artisans may also have pre-crafted wares to sell. Please note all of our artisans are still apprenticing and their recipe selection may be limited. Tips are welcome and appreciated.

There will also be entertainment in the form of songs, poems, stories and perhaps even a male dwarven belly dancer. All bards, explorers and adventurers are welcome to share their talents and stories with us as well.

Telaran Artistry is always welcoming new members and would love to have you as one of our artisans for this and all upcoming stops.

Crafts expected to be available:
    Outfitter
    Blacksmith
    Runecrafter
    Artificer

more may be added soon.

((Please visit http://telarapedia.com/wiki/Crafting and click on the profession you may need in order to find a list of recipes and materials needed. Again we can not make all recipes yet as we're still leveling our skills))

We hope to see you there!

www.TelaranArtistry.guildportal.com

With so many sexy people in one place, how could you possibly NOT want to join?

Quote Originally Posted by Skjoldur View Post
    With so many sexy people in one place, how could you possibly NOT want to join?
    Yeah that. ^^

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast