+ Reply to Thread

Thread: <<Soulless>> Recruiting

Default Soulless, a Semi-Casual Raiding Guild is Recruiting

Come one, Come all to Soulless.

Soulless is a Semi-Casual raiding guild. It would be 3 nights a week, Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday. We are currently aiming for a total of 25 raiders, with unlimited casual slots. The raider slots would specifically be for weekday raiding, and would not prohibit or affect any weekend activities that are pursued, namely raid rifts.

The general idea behind this guild isn't to be getting server firsts, although if it happens, great. The general idea behind the guild is to enable mature people who have other obligations such as work, family, or health problems, to be able to see end game content a day or two a week at a time (Depending on availability). There wont be strict role or positional enforcements, although people who register as a tank or healer will get first dibs on raiding days of course, otherwise everyone would be DPS! As stated, there's no role or calling enforcement, but if you're dps, there will eventually be minimum requirements for contribution. If we have 2 healers doing 55% of the work, 2 others doing 40%, and one doing 5%, there's something wrong there. Basically, if you can play your class and do your position role (DPS, Tank, Healing), we'll leave you the heck alone in regards to everything else.

The idea behind Soulless was founded on the principle that I myself have a fiance in nursing school, and a 2 year old son. I can't do full-time raiding, however, I like many would love to see the endgame content, and near as I can tell, most of the guilds here wouldn't fit my style or schedule. I am looking to create a family on Shatterbone, where everyone who doesnt create drama is welcomed, while progressing through endgame, and enjoying all that Rift has to offer, from PVP to PVE Raiding.

Raiding Info:

Days: 3 days, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.
    Time: 9:30 PST - 12:30 PST, although this is mostly flexible, its the schedule being aimed for.
    Amount: 25 Raider core, with more availability depending on the offered amount of time the person has available. I.e. if we have 16 people who can only raid 1 day a week, we'll need more.
    System Used: Details being ironed out now. Will be done with guild consensus after launch.

App Requirements:
    Maturity: Looking for people without drama. We dont want issues tearing apart the family.

Contact Info:

Website: http://soul-less.enjin.com/ (Still some work being done onit, be patient with me! )
    We also have a vent for those who are admitted.

To everyone who applies, Good Luck and hopefully see you soon. To the rest, See you on Shatterbone.
    Last edited by stormblind; 02-23-2011 at 09:44 PM.

Sorry to double post, to those who apply before headstart, we will do our best to get everyone handled before it launches!

See you tomorrow.
    Do you feel Empty?
    Maybe you're Soulless

Recruitment in full swing.

Respond with questions
    Last edited by stormblind; 02-25-2011 at 12:58 PM.
    Do you feel Empty?
    Maybe you're Soulless

Interest is at last mounting. Dont feel awkward, ask your questions, our family needs more ;)
    Do you feel Empty?
    Maybe you're Soulless

+ Reply to Thread