+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Fallout Clan

Default Fallout Clan

Fallout Clan

Fallout Clan is an established guild from other games and will be ready to rumble at headstart launch of Rift. We were formed from members of the Black Hearts, Legion, 81K, Chimera and a few members of Bladesworn in Vanguard on the Sartok PVP server. After Vanguard the members decided to keep the guild going and we have moved successfully to several more games as well.

Our history starts in Vanguard as a top 5 raiding pvp guild with many server/world firsts. It continued in AoC as a top 5 guild on the Cimmeria server with server first Dragon kill. We moved to WAR and were a top 5 Order guild on two different servers, Red Eye Moutain/Iron Rock as Fallout and on Azazel as Black Hearts. We moved to Aion and were quickly disenfranchised with the games lack of content and maxing out toons in 2-4 weeks to hit level cap. In the meantime we have been playing LotRO, EQ2, BFBC2, L4D2 and *cough cough* other things we can not disucss at the moment.

We recruit members that are 21+ age in real life and like to use Ventrilo. Ventrilo use is mandatory when playing games with the guild. You do not neccessarily have to speak regularly, but you must be on Vent to follow instructions. Members must be able to handle being critqued and repremanded if your performance is not up to par. We are willing to help players become better, but don't get your panties in a wad if we tell you what areas you are weak as a player in.

If this sounds like something you might be interested in, please stop by our website http://www.falloutclan.net and look over our guide lines and apply today!

Raiding schedule Tues Thurs 900 pm EST/600 PM server time Sat 800 pm EST/500 PM server time.
    Last edited by Starsong; 05-26-2011 at 08:18 PM.

Welcome to our newest members, Saki and Sylric! Welcome aboard, great to have another experienced couple around!

Hours to go, I can't contain myself guys.
    Fallout Clan - Briarcliff

Fallout Clan gets my seal of approval

Soulwalker

Default great group

these guys are a+
    -zenny

Thanks for the input, we look to dominate Defiant and send them screaming back to mommy and want to transfer to Deepstriker in short order.

im not sure if you are the same guild im thinking of, but does the name "Grundimor" sound familiar to you?

No, sorry does not ring a bell. But we were on two different servers in WAR and I was guild leader on one server and Schug guild leader on the other, so if you were with Fallout under Schug, I wouldn't neccessarily know the name. Same for Aion, I knew it was gonna be crap and skipped the game, Schug was the guild leader there as well.

Soulwalker

Does not ring a bell.

4 minutes!
    Fallout Clan - Briarcliff

Telaran

Hail, and well met travelers!
    Guardian of Fallout

Soulwalker

Crazy Crazy Queues!

Welcome to our newest members and the former Bladesworn that have joined us Baldric, Odaks and crew!

Welcome to the new guys! Welcome aboard and have fun!

For all the Defiants QQing in Scarlet Gorge today, we are on a P V P server, not a P V E server. May I suggest transfering to a P V E server if you get upset at Guardians slaughtering you like the sheep you are. Morbad, your name is fitting, because you are the Worst, lol, don't be mad Warrior of Shadowbad.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast