+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 13 1 2 3 4 5 11 ... LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: <Realm Guardians> PvE/PvP [Adult Only Guild]

Default <Realm Guardians> PvE/PvP+BG [Adult Only Guild]

Thanks for checking out our guild recruitment thread. Below I outline a few highlights about our guild.

Intro:
    RG is an adult only guild started in 2003. We are like minded individuals that enjoy spending time together in a game. We are a low drama guild with a mix of Hard core and casual players. The guild in whole enjoys all aspects of the games we play and we do not focus on one specific area. We welcome all adult players all levels and all classes to join our ranks. We currently have multiple raid groups and the requirements to join a group are listed on our guild page. If you have a great sense of humor and you are looking for a good community of members to play with check us out.

Raid Info:
    We have multiple raid groups progressing through the game. We use phpraider to organize and schedule raids. People who wish to take part in the serious progression groups must follow our “Serious Raiding guidelines”. For members who may not have the time to commit to a group we have casual raid nights available for you. Interviews with Raid leaders are required to join our serious raiding groups. Ventrilo along with a reliable computer/Internet is required for all raid groups. Please check our guild page for the current raid schedules along with raid recruitment classes/roles for the raid groups.

PVP Info:
    We have many members who enjoy running Warfronts frequently along with world PvP. We have multiple R6+ players currently in guild. As we said in the intro we do enjoy all aspects of Rift and this is one of the parts most of us enjoy a lot. The weekends are full of PvP and we try not to do PvE content during that time.

Officer IGNs:
    Karolek - GM
    Nemecis – Senior Officer
    Lasthope – Officer
    Solitaire – Officer
    Kafaerus - Officer
    LastCigarette - Officer

Recruitment:
    As said above all levels, Callings are welcome to join our online family. If you are looking to join a raid group please check our guild page. We are only searching for specific specs/callings to join them.

Guild Progression:
    All T1
    All T2
    GSB 5/5 - (5th Guild on server)
    RoS 2/4 +Foci
    GP 4/4
    DH 4/4

Guild site: http://www.realmguardians.com

Disclaimer: We are and adult only guild. This is not because we dislike kids. Many of the guild members being parents we don't want kids to hear some of the things that may be said in vent or guild chat. Cuss words, and joking around will occur. This is for your own safety kids.
    Last edited by Vespera; 07-06-2011 at 07:31 AM. Reason: Updated per the thread author's request

We are still in the lookout for additional members. Have a solid group stating today at kick off. Hop in vent hang out with the gang. Knock out quests. Drink scotch tomorrow at our "Official" Scotch night

Wow long wait but we plan on hangin in. See u in Rift.

Still looking to add some additional like minded players.

Soulwalker

Can't do scotch but would vodka be ok?

your welcome to drink what you wish. its just been labeled scotch night

We are Currently looking for just a few more classes.

Mages, DPS/Support
    Clerics TANK/Heals
    Warriors TANK/DPS

We have well reached our quota for rouges. If interested please hit our guild page and drop and application.

Still looking to fill needed ranks. Scotch night was a blast ! hot me again.

Still need a few solid mages and warriors.

Hit us up on our guild page drop and app or whisper one of the officers in game

Just a quick bump. Thanks for looking

Good work keeping this updated Kor.
    <Realm Guardians> PvE/PvP [Adult Only Guild]-cookie2.jpg

for you!
    Last edited by nemecis; 03-01-2011 at 11:39 AM.

Soulwalker

I joined a few days ago, getting lots of help on vent and having lots of fun.

Quote Originally Posted by Kalten AlThor View Post
    I joined a few days ago, getting lots of help on vent and having lots of fun.
    Glad to have you with us. I must say alast night getting the guild together and killing the guadian raid in our zone was hella fun. I look forward to this in the future.

Friday night World PVP night..

Any other guilds want to join us and mess up some guaridans day ?

Soulwalker

Quote Originally Posted by daphat79 View Post
    Glad to have you with us. I must say alast night getting the guild together and killing the guadian raid in our zone was hella fun. I look forward to this in the future.
    You absolutely right a full high level raid group of Guardians deep in our territory, farming our low level areas and players. I saw a few other random people try to organize a raid group to respond with little succes. When <Realm Guardians> put out call to form a guild group it happened fast, Guildmates came togather from all over the map and <RG> was the 'tip of the spear' killing that other invading raid group. Groups where balanced, lots of healing happened, focus fire was used, nukers where protected by melee when needed. Most important those Guardian invaders where dead fast.

Hopefully others looking for similar experience to what I've seen join up. I'd like to roll with other like minded players.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 13 1 2 3 4 5 11 ... LastLast