+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Rift Pizza Delivery

Default Rift Pizza Delivery

Hey there people who've never heard of us or perhaps old members from the beta wanting to join again. If youve joined us before just some news: We will be staying in the same as far as shard and side you may have noticed the name has changed from Pizza Delivery Guild to Rift Pizza Delivery... I honestly felt it sounded better. Anywho with the headstart starting tomorrow i will be obtaining my guild asap.

For those who've never been a part of us but somehow our name got your attention this long boring description of us is for you: enjoy

Here is where i could bore you to death with a 1500 word novel on how we started and why we're so awesome and blah blah blah, but I prefer to keep it short,sweet,to the point and grammitically incorrect. We are a rather funny and relaxed sort of guild, who plays in the Keenblade shard, Guardian side (Sorry defiant pizza lovers youll have to hop in your time machine and get your sauce and cheese cover dough elsewhere). We mostly do PvE, but if PvP is more your flavor we take all kinds. We work as a group to complete our guild quests and each member has some say on what perks we have. We dont have any rules or requirements for joining and ranking up is as easy a pie. All you have to do it talk, be helpful, you know... be not a zombie lurker thing from beyond the grave (cause we have clerics...D&D clerics, the kind that make undead explodes ^.^) Well I believe that sums up my little guild here for the most part, join if you'd like, give us your pizza orders (extra tip please ), or just ignore this, eat the blue canadian bacon, hit that backspace, and pretend you never saw this....thats right i just jacked stuff from a movie ive never seen...

Brandic, Master of Pizza

Stay tuned for more updates and news from this forum

Angry

Moved to the perspice - pve server hope you join us soon

+ Reply to Thread