+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Lfg

Champion

Default Lfg

Hello,

I am looking For a guild that will match the following criteria.
    • PVE, raiding orientated, Events between 730 pm ET and 11pm ET
    • A Rift only guild.
    • Casual Friendly environment where myself and my friends are not just a number.
    • Will enjoy the leveling content and not rush to 50 the first month and start end game raiding.
    • Average age of members 21+
    • Have a website site (You can have a free website at launch but should get something a little more professional looking. If you need help I can help out I was a GM of my raiding and ran my guild’s website. www.dfrguild.com)
    • A non DKP system. If you will use a Point System I will support EPGP because it is a very good loot system that I have used. I can not stand DKP because it is almost always abused. (I came from several guilds during Vanilla WoW and BC, never seen DKP used properly)

I will have some friends coming with me from WoW, I dont have an exact count right now because all have seem to like Rift however they are not sure when they are going to quit. I can have anywhere from 3 to 15 people coming, I ran a guild in WoW for 4 years and core people from that guild want to stick together. We are looking for a guild that will raid but also not rush to get to 50 just to raid. We want to enjoy the content for a while and come summer we do get busy with real life (May - Sept).

Before I join I want to talk to GM because I want to make sure its a fit for myself and my friends before committing to join.
    Last edited by Finden; 02-23-2011 at 08:17 PM.

Champion

Still looking

Unfortunately the times you outline leaves Paradox Prophecies out of the picture.

You also didn't mention if you were Guard or Defiant, however you are posting in the Defiant section so, while I hate to assume, I would guess you know were you are posting.

However, for stringant criteria as your own, I would suggest scanning through the PAGES of guilds recruiting. We all have our timezones on there so you know where to start looking.

(You could get away with a CST based guild I would think)
    ||There is no patch for human stupidity||

Champion

Quote Originally Posted by Shokenaw View Post
    Unfortunately the times you outline leaves Paradox Prophecies out of the picture.

You also didn't mention if you were Guard or Defiant, however you are posting in the Defiant section so, while I hate to assume, I would guess you know were you are posting.

However, for stringant criteria as your own, I would suggest scanning through the PAGES of guilds recruiting. We all have our timezones on there so you know where to start looking.

(You could get away with a CST based guild I would think)
    I am playing a Defiant thats why I am posted on the Defiant forum.

Get intouch with me either on here, or in game Kronek. Impact seems to have exactly what you are looking for!

wolfsbane-impact.guildlaunch.com

+ Reply to Thread