+ Reply to Thread

Thread: <Retribution> (D)

Soulwalker

Default <Retribution> (D)

<Retribution> will be starting with 20 former WoW players with well over 3 years of MMO experience each. We will be recruiting all Defiant players 18+ on the Shatterbone server on Feb 24th. Pst Kruncher, Talthalus, or Camdin for an invite! See you there

Soulwalker

Update:

The guild is created an up-and-running. We have a fair amount of people so far and are looking for more. Guild perks are set up. All new members get the opportunity to recruit on their own. The more, the merrier. Pst Kruncher, Talthalus, or Camdin to join!

Soulwalker

The response has been great! Our guild is very large and already halfway through level 2! We're still looking for more. Pst Kruncher, Talthalus, or Forsakenshadow in-game for an invite!

I support this Message :3

We have been lvl 3 for the past few days now.
    (Average Player Mindset)
    Everything I need to know about balancing classes in MMOs.
    1. If I can kill it they are just bad players.
    2. If it can kill me it is cheating, exploiting, or over powered and needs to be balanced.
    3. The game would be better if the Dev Teams built the game the way I wanted it.
    4. I know the Company is not taking Data on their games because what I see is the only thing that is Important.
    5. The game I'm playing right now is Not as good as the game I left to come play it.
    6. I only read the info I want to see and rage about what I don't Understand.
    7. I'm by far more mature then the people I flame on the forums.
    8. I make invalid responses that are completely out of context and have nothing to do with the topic being discussed.

Soulwalker

I agree. Retribution has been both social, helpful and open to getting folks info and up to date. Not to mention all are more than ready to group up to get things started.

We have set up Guild Crafters to help out our new members with xping.
    (Average Player Mindset)
    Everything I need to know about balancing classes in MMOs.
    1. If I can kill it they are just bad players.
    2. If it can kill me it is cheating, exploiting, or over powered and needs to be balanced.
    3. The game would be better if the Dev Teams built the game the way I wanted it.
    4. I know the Company is not taking Data on their games because what I see is the only thing that is Important.
    5. The game I'm playing right now is Not as good as the game I left to come play it.
    6. I only read the info I want to see and rage about what I don't Understand.
    7. I'm by far more mature then the people I flame on the forums.
    8. I make invalid responses that are completely out of context and have nothing to do with the topic being discussed.

+ Reply to Thread