+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Discordia - Raiding Guild

Default Discordia - Raiding Guild

After very careful consideration in choosing a shard to call home, Faeblight appears to have the characteristics we in Discordia search for in a community. We are very happy to be here and can't wait to contribute to this shard!

Discordia is a Defiant PvE/Raiding guild. Our goal is to provide a positive and progressive environment for our members in a guild populated with members from many different MMOs. We are here to offer players on Faeblight a sanctuary to call their own filled with dungeon runs, scheduled raiding and good people. Each member has their role to play whether it's a social or dedicated raider, so no person is smaller than the next. We're all people behind the avatar, thus, our strongest prospect in mind is to have an enjoyable experience while playing Rift.

Check us out!
    discordiagaming.guildlaunch.com

Sign me up....

No really, sign me up...

Every guild has to have a nut, at least 1...
    So i was running around looking for a bunch of nuts when I saw this very cute Kelari female, I went to touch her and somehow, I accidently killed her. On her body I found a tear, well, that gave me an idea to start a tear collection of my own. Thus far, I have a Kelari Tear, a Bahmi Tear and a Mathosian Tear. I will get the full collection, I swear it, or I am nutz.

Quote Originally Posted by AngrySquirrel View Post
    Sign me up....

No really, sign me up...

Every guild has to have a nut, at least 1...

Oh, we have many nuts. They are nestled within the delicious home-baked cookies guildies receive in their weekly goodies basket!

No, but in all seriousness, Discordia is off to an excellent start so far. We have a pretty good core going already with many MMO veterans/raiders making it up.

Our current age range is about 23-50ish thus far, so if you think we might be appropriate for your gaming community needs, please don't hesitate to drop by our site!
    Last edited by Silivrenwen; 02-23-2011 at 10:12 PM. Reason: Typo
    Yet-to-be-named Mage of <Discordia>-Faeblight-US
    http://discordiagaming.guildlaunch.com

Your Guild Website ****ing ROCKS, the score music it's just BAD ***
    i would like to know more from you guys

Better To Die On Your Feet ,Than To Live On Your Knees
    Emiliano Zapata

Quote Originally Posted by Dilir79 View Post
    Your Guild Website ****ing ROCKS, the score music it's just BAD ***
    i would like to know more from you guys
    Thank you very much!
    Just send a PM to Xansyn with any questions you have, he'll be happy to get back to you as soon as he can.
    Yet-to-be-named Mage of <Discordia>-Faeblight-US
    http://discordiagaming.guildlaunch.com

Thumbs up

I am super happy about the choice of this particular shard. It looks like there is a good number of EU players on Faeblight to keep me company for rift hunting during the day
    --
    Siega, Dangara, Emblaze, Amadra @ Discordia @ Faeblight

I am MakeShift EU player, and a MakeShift Canadian if it helps make you feel even more comfortable. Unfortunately however, I am a US Embed, so don't score me to hard for my poor accent.

Names Squirrel, 100% pure nut.
    So i was running around looking for a bunch of nuts when I saw this very cute Kelari female, I went to touch her and somehow, I accidently killed her. On her body I found a tear, well, that gave me an idea to start a tear collection of my own. Thus far, I have a Kelari Tear, a Bahmi Tear and a Mathosian Tear. I will get the full collection, I swear it, or I am nutz.

If you guys are looking for sigs PM me , i can make those for free!!!
    i got tons of time in my hands
    Last edited by Dilir79; 02-24-2011 at 06:56 AM.

Emiliano Zapata

Sigs Guy! Yes Please!

Can never have enough Sigs... although I am certainly trying to quit... Its a bad habit really. Oh.. Signatures... Yes Please! Definately need an Angry Squirrel Signature. Definately.

Can I get it with "I'm a nut, Every Guild's got one".

AngrySquirrel

Rift Master

Squirrel, your such a Ham.

Anyways, Discordia, is this the same Discordia from previous MMOs? I had a few friends in it, and would love to hook back up with them in this new Rift Community. You can either reply here on the forums or PM me. Forums might be wiser as then if others down the road of the same question, it sort of will answer the question for them. Anyways, wish you all luck, prosperity and absolute growth.

Pullos.
    Regarding the Beta 6 Patch Notes for Racial Changes.

The point is, how do you know the fairy isn't a crazy glue sniffer? "Building model airplanes" says the little fairy; well, we're not buying it. He sneaks into your house once, that's all it takes. The next thing you know, there's money missing off the dresser, and your daughter's knocked up. I seen it a hundred times. -Tommy Boy

Quote Originally Posted by AngrySquirrel View Post
    Sigs Guy! Yes Please!

Can never have enough Sigs... although I am certainly trying to quit... Its a bad habit really. Oh.. Signatures... Yes Please! Definately need an Angry Squirrel Signature. Definately.

Can I get it with "I'm a nut, Every Guild's got one".

AngrySquirrel
    hahahaha for sure any special background ? and font ?

Emiliano Zapata

You are ze Artist,

otherwise it would just be circles, squares, sticks and triangles if I did it....

So show me what you got....

AngrySquirrel

Oh look, a recruitment thread >.> *pokes it*

Telaran

Don't let Tumnayar near your "nuts" ...

I have recently joined Discordia. Since joining they've all been very friendly and sometimes funny. They feed me three square meals a day and when I'm a good ranger and don't decide to aggro everything in the room they put away the beating stick.

If I had found this guild in LOTRO I may have stayed there longer than the 30 minutes of reading the first three quest notes. Indeed.

Oh, and they let you kill Guardians, as many as you want. There is no bag limit on them in Discordia.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast