+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Oceanic GMT+8 - GMT+12 Defiant Semi-Hardcore PvP guild.

Default Oceanic GMT+8 - GMT+12 Defiant Semi-Hardcore PvP guild.

Hello all, Cross post from general guild forums:

Hello!

As Sae already said, Lurid is recruiting a few more members for our close nit, medium sized guild. The majority of our players are skilled players with several years of MMO experience who like to work well as a team and have a hell of a lot of fun while doing it. On top of our Aus/NZ players we also have some members from SEA, Singapore etc.

Lurid is what you could call a semi-hardcore guild. We do not demand online time/attendance every night of the week, as long as you are on for at least several hours per week that is fine by us. While online it is encouraged to attend guild events, OWPvP, Warfronts, PvE, Rift closing but if your not in the mood or just want to mindlessly grind, we understand. While attending these events you are expected to try your very best and play to your full capability (unless its a friday night and your hell drunk!).

As of the latest Beta, and mass mail outs to current and old members on our websites, we are looking at a solid launch of 35+ definite members, with a dozen still a maybe. We have also had many old friends, and enemies from Aion join our ranks and we are very glad to have them along for the ride.

At this stage we could do with 2-3 more mages, and 3-4 more Warriors. Rogues and Cleric callings are practically full up. Despite only needing a few more players from certain callings, if you have played with us previously, or have a mate in the legion we are still definitely interested in hearing from you. Please note, regardless of what we do or don't need at the current time, feel free to apply. If your personality and attitude suit the guild, regardless of calling I am sure we would have a spot for you.

We are interested in players who are willing to read, learn, and ask about their callings as well as practice playing several soul builds per calling in order to be able to overcome any PvP/PvE situation in the best/most efficient way possible. Along with this, we like you to talk in guild chat, say hello to people, jump on vent have a laugh, keep world chat interesting and just be an overall nice person.

If you think you might be interested or want to know more, feel free to send me a PM or sign up to the guild website. We will be playing Defiant on Briarcliff for anyone who missed it above.

Take it easy guys & girls - See you on the battlefield.

Grishnakk.

www.lurid-legion.guildlaunch.com
    Lurid came together at aion release with a dream; to have a place for skilled players to be together as a family without power hungry officers and dbags, this way we get to enjoy the game as much as possible!!

Our rules are basic.

1- Must be over 18.
    2- Must enjoy a good laugh in gchat with the rest of the Lurid family
    3- Must be a skilled player

Oceanic residence is not a must, however playing within our times is what is better for you since most of us will be on then (night shift work/day play americans are also considered)

Lurid prides itself in having built a fun social environment around skilled players who tear **** up. Those of you who remember us from Nezekan and Siels in aion know what im talking about !!

Lurid is back and better, we have around 30 of our old members from aion coming to rift and we are looking for more!

http://lurid-legion.guildlaunch.com/

^^^ click here ^^^

With Rifts guild system, this time me and Grishnakk will be running the legion together, so we will be even more organised than before, he might post more info below if he feels the need to. Apply on the site.
    Still a bit of room for the following (This cap does not apply if a friend is already in the guild):
    0 Rogues.
    3 Warriors.
    2 Mages
    4 Clerics.
    Last edited by Grishnakk; 02-24-2011 at 01:01 AM. Reason: Updated classes.
    Guildless Scrub.

Rank 8 Rogue - MM/Sin/Inf - Bard/RS/Inf -NB/RS/Inf - Sin/Rng/Inf

Rogues closed unless you are a friend of someone already in the guild.

2 Cleric Spots.
    2 Warrior Spots.
    3 Mage Spots.

www.lurid-legion.guildlaunch.com
    Guildless Scrub.

Is there room for me? I've played Aion around your time and I've seen you around! You probably won't know me but I was playing as Qeu (Cleric)
    Anyways I've seen you guys run around and I would like to be apart of this guild since its probably the better guilds there for Oceanic people!
    I'll be rolling a Mage Cleric or Warrior the classes youre looking for!
    Also not to forget I'm from Sydney

Telaran

Quote Originally Posted by DWABTU View Post
    Is there room for me? I've played Aion around your time and I've seen you around! You probably won't know me but I was playing as Qeu (Cleric)
    Anyways I've seen you guys run around and I would like to be apart of this guild since its probably the better guilds there for Oceanic people!
    I'll be rolling a Mage Cleric or Warrior the classes youre looking for!
    Also not to forget I'm from Sydney
    Hi dwabtu

You can send us a pm Most Lurid are active recruiter and sign up on the forum too
    Have a great fun and we welcome you into our guild.

Send Pm to Healyougood(Chopyouup - AION), Grishnakk or any lurid members for an invite to the legion.

See you in game (PLAY TO HAVE FUN REAL ISSUE IS IMPORTANT)

need more mage.

Need more cowbell imo

Soulwalker

You guys got application on forums...

All callings re-opened for another few members now that things have balanced out.
    Guildless Scrub.

looking for more gmt+8 players.

+ Reply to Thread