+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Raven is Recruiting

Default Raven is Recruiting

Raven is Recruiting

You can find our webpage at www.ravenlegion.net. As Rift gets closer to release the site will be updated more and more to accommodate both games.

This is coming from our guild charter with some changes for Rift of course. We are looking to add and expand into Rift currently most of use are playing Aion.

We invite anyone that is 18+ and thinks out guild would be a good fit for them to join us.

Raven is an adult gaming group that is always looking for new members. When we're together we maintain a fun, light-hearted environment as we support each other in achieving our goals.

While we may seem too casual for some, we are not a group that should be underestimated. To quote our founder:

"We will strive to be a powerful force within whatever game we play, but many of us having been a members in a hardcore raiding guild I've learned that forcing your members to sacrifice their outside lives for the sake of a game is not the way to go. Our philosophy is that life comes first, but that doesn't mean we have to sacrifice our competitive edge. There are some guilds who call themselves "casual" when they really mean they are lazy and unorganized. We don't want to waste your time having to sit around for a raid because the MT decided to get a drink with his buddies when he was signed up to tank the nights raid. We respect your time and want you to respect ours. That being said, life happens, and we will do our best to accommodate you when it does."

Most of our current members joined to play Aion with us and we have a very nice crowd of great people that play together very well.

Raven is exactly this - an environment that is generally relaxed and forgiving, but when it comes time to take care of business we will get the job done. In Rift we are branching out into all areas including PvP, PvE, Crafting and Raiding. We intend to become a strong force in all of these aspects. Because of our versatility, all play-styles are welcome so long as it is understood and appreciated that some members have real-life commitments that may affect their play time.

To quote our founder once more:

"Hardcore or casual, PvP or PvE focused, you are welcome!"

I have been with Raven myself since it's formation during beta for Aion and MMO's in general since before UO.

In my own words about the guild we are just a bunch of friends that play together and have fun doing it.

Anyone interested drop by our website and take a look post an app and we can go from there.

All applications are temporarily public they will be moved to private officer/guild leader only forums as soon as one of us can get get to it and move it(usually within a few hours unless it is during some off- time when everyone is asleep)
    WWW.RAVENLEGION.NET

Casual RL first guild but we still get sh*t done.

Soulwalker

Default love this guild Raven

The last few beta test i did was with Raven Their members are great to group with and very helpful. I am now a member of this Family Guild and I am Glade to have found them

Telaran

Application Posted. See you guys in a few hours for head start.

Yey!

I'm sad I missed a bunch of people that joined during the last few betas - I was playing with my fiance while I could. I can't wait to meet everyone tonight! I'll be joining everyone around 6 CST to play, hopefully there's a couple people I can group up with.
    - Ruki/Rywn

Telaran

Quote Originally Posted by Blainne View Post
    Application Posted. See you guys in a few hours for head start.
    We have a great bunch on right now. We are always looking for the right ones to join.

Hope to see you in game!

If you join Raven, you get to play with me.

If you join Raven and are hot, and preferably female, you still get to play with me.

What? We'll be online playing a game! You sickos!

Kick yours member : Booo His always AFK in WF...

Love this guild nice mix of casual and hardcore gamers.. including me.

+ Reply to Thread