+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Covenant of the Phoenix (Multi Gaming Community)

Thumbs up Covenant of the Phoenix (Multi Gaming Community)

Covenant of the Phoenix

The Covenant of the Phoenix is a multi gaming community that has been around since 2000 with chapters in; AC-DT, SWG, CoV, Guild Wars, EQ2, LotRo, AoC, Vanguard, WoW, DFO, RoM, EVE, Dawntide and now Rift. We also plan on opening chapters in SWTOR, GW2 and ArcheAge Online.

Let's face it, mmorpgs come and go. When looking for a guild, you will want one that is willing to expand into other games and has a history of stable leadership. We are a mature and drama free gaming community. Our members are easy going and joke a lot in ventrilo and on the forums.

A guild can make or break a person's experience in a MMO. Different guilds for different folks. The trick is finding one that will become more like a family than a guild and will last throughout the years.

The guild was founded on the principles of loyalty, honor, and brotherhood and thrives because on-line adventure games are more fun in the company of kindred spirits.

Our membership ranges in age from teens to the comfortably retired and geographically spans the globe (although most are adults residing in the North American continent). Most of us have jobs or college commitments and families, and therefore we support the premise that real-life has priority over game-life. So power gaming isn't required.

While we may be a multi gaming guild, we have always taken strides to maintain that close knit family oriented feeling that is often associated with smaller guilds.

I encourage anyone that is looking to join a mature gaming community to visit our site, in any case, it doesn't hurt to look. So, please feel free to visit us at:

http://www.covenantofthephoenix.com

~
    Khaen / Damis - Covenant of the Phoenix
    http://forums.riftgame.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=1362&dateline=1273162  074

Soulwalker

I've been with this guild through a few different games, I'm VERY happy to call them home. We have a very solid group of people yet still maintain a very relaxed atmosphere.

Come play with us and see what you think!!

G

Soulwalker

Some of our information:

1. 200 capacity vent server.
    2. Primarily North American players, but we do have some Euros.
    3. Mature group of gamers that have been a cohesive group since 2000
    4. Solid leadership structure with leaders that have led for years
    5. Large website with forums dedicated to every game that the guild supports
    6. Will maintain a casual guild with raiding capabilities as well as PvP capabilities
    7. Structured guild events and raids as the population grows in this game

If you have any questions, feel free to PM one of us or catch us in game!!

G

Soulwalker

Lightbulb Awesome Guild

This is an awesome guild, and I have made many friends in this multi gaming community. One thing I really appreciate about this guild is the various games that are active at one time. I can try out a new game and join the COTP guild that already exists for that game, and see friends that I have joined in other games.

Check us out. High pressure gaming not required, join us when you can, and when it suits your schedule.
    Real life comes first for us, then an awesome time playing various games!!

Litewave

CotP has been my home, my online family, for years. Whenever a new game comes out, like Rift, there are old friends to look forward to seeing again.

Check us out; we look forward to meeting you!

--Leah
    "Old age ain't no place for sissies." -Bette Davis
    <Covenant of the Phoenix>

Soulwalker

I only have a year with these guys, but they have been by far the best community of people. Anyone reading this would be doing themselves a disservice not to at least check out the forums and see what we are about.
    Hype
    4/4 FT 5/5 EE
    Looking for Clerics and Mages
    www.hypeguild.com

Been here since'08 and not going anywhere else, this is my gaming family. If your looking for friends and fun this community is it, the games come and go, but we will still be here

Soulwalker

Come join us on the Byriel PvE server! Awesome bunch of folks to kick back and relax with!
    Last edited by Bandoid; 02-24-2011 at 04:49 PM.

Soulwalker

Default Thanks for the invitation!

Hail and well met, my guildmates!

My three Guardian selves are Aranedor - 1st soul lvl 23 ranger/2nd soul blademaster, Eldurion - lvl 13 champion and Curuandir - lvl 9 necromancer. I thank you for allowing me to join thy valiant circle!

I've seen CotP guilds in all of the MMO's I've played... from EQ and EQ2 through Vanguard, LOTRO (which I still play), now to RIFT. All of the members I've met were likeable folks. I saw Gerard recruiting folks in Telara so I thought I would send him a tell. I'm glad I did... the CotP philosophy fits me well. I don't PL, nor do I beg for help or items (although if a guildie throws a freebie up in chat and I can use it I'll give a holler, and I will respond in kind). I've been guilded in the "power" style guilds... "get to the endgame first"... doesn't suit my playing style. I like to savour the entire world experience, letting the xp accrue as it may.

I am first and foremost an explorer. I have run all over the Silverwood, from bottom to top, and now I've moved on to exploring Gloomwood. Most often I have found myself soloing (or doing the public rift raids, of course), but hopefully that will change with my new family. I enjoy grouping and raiding and I am at the service of my guildmates anytime! Just give me a holler.

I look forward to many adventures together!

+ Reply to Thread