+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Hitchhikers HC/Casual PvE/PvP

Default Hitchhikers HC/Casual PvE/PvP

Hitchhikers is a guild forming on Gnarlwood - Guardian side.

Background: We formed on WoW about 6 years ago. A few of our members belonged to a hardcore raiding guild but lost some free time. So our focus at the time was casual raiding. This focus continued through BC. At the start of Wrath a good deal of our players lost interest in WoW and went to other games. (Vanguard,WAR,AoC, and Aion) Towards the end of Wrath, we began raiding again and killed LK prior to Cata launch. Soon after Cataclysm's shipment we realized this game had just chanegd too much. Our realm had lost the community it once had, and the game just became too repetitive. We saw Rift as our saving grace. This game seems to have everything our players are looking for.

Goals: Our goal for Rift is to set up multiple raiding groups of both Semi-Hardcore and Casual groups that can progress at a rate that suits them. Our Semi-Hardcore groups would raid 3 nights a week for 3-4 hours and our Casual groups would raid 1-2 nights a week for 2-3.5 hours a day. Our PvP groups would consist of HC and Casual groups as well, with our HC teams competing at the top level and our Casuals pvping whenever they feel the need to pwn some Defiants.

What We Are Looking For: We are looking for mature, experienced players looking for a friendly environment in which to raid and PvP in. We ask that you please know your class/role and understand that fire = bad.

If interested reply here or contact me by PM.

Hope to see you guys in Telara!

Default Your site....

Man, trying to register on that site with that visual cluster**** is not fun. LOL. I typically need a 2nd or 3rd try for those hieroglyphic interpretations, but this was the first time I've completely failed and maxxed out the attempts.

Booooooo.

Edit: Finally pulled my head out and figured one out on the 7th try, yay!
    Last edited by Dichotomy; 02-23-2011 at 09:18 PM.

Soulwalker

Glad you got it figured out. We just revamped the site for a more Rift-based theme, so some of it is still a bit rocky. Of course, this is compounded by my complete lack of interwebz skillz...

I did change it to a more easily readable Captcha authentication. It shouldn't make any difference since I still get 20 spambots a day trying to enlarge my genitals...

If you ever need more spambots, you can have ours too.

Soulwalker

Quote Originally Posted by doompants View Post
    If you ever need more spambots, you can have ours too.
    Spam is okay from time to time, but I prefer unicorn meat.

*Ba-Bump*
    Best quote ever:
    "Let me put this in a way that maybe Blizzard will understand...
    Blizzard had earned the Achievement "Getting my Money" which gave them the title "the Paid" but because I think that title is so awesome I am now going to make them earn it again..."

Hello all! We've added quite a few new members to our guild and still looking for more! No application is needed at this time. We're greatly enjoying exploring and learning together. We've had multiple groups run Realm of Fae and Darkening Deeps successfully as well as go on Rift hunts or pvp. If you're looking for a friendly and helpful guild and appreciate humor, this guild is for you. Can't wait to experience more of Rift and make new friends.

Our website is www.thehitchhikersguild.com and we also have a vent server.

Hopefully we can find more Oceanic players to keep me company at night. :<

Soulwalker

just out of curiousity, where you on the server khadgar?

Soulwalker

What time of day do you raid? Time zone? Weeknights only? Weekends?
    My apologies if I missed that.

Old EQ veteran healer, WoW veteran healer also (up thru end game content on Kargath server) looking for a home here.

Thanks.

Homegrownn

We have had a home on Khadgar for over 6 yrs now Hale. We still have members who play there who chose not to play Rift. As far as raid times go, we are hoping to have 2 teams, one that would raid days and the other nights. Not sure yet which days as we will determine that once we have enough people at max level.

Thanks for your interest!

We're still looking for members interested in joining our family! All callings, all levels! Please, let us know in-game if you'd like an invite. All play-styles are welcome
    Best quote ever:
    "Let me put this in a way that maybe Blizzard will understand...
    Blizzard had earned the Achievement "Getting my Money" which gave them the title "the Paid" but because I think that title is so awesome I am now going to make them earn it again..."

We're still actively recruiting and looking for more great people to join our ranks. I'm so impressed by the helpfulness and camaraderie that continues as more people join us! If we sound like the guild for you, send a whisper to Moon, Este, Mordraiv or Darek. Thanks for your interest!

Bump :P

Starting to get quite a few people at/close to 50, hopefully we can start feeling out these dungeons and figure out what we'll be needing for progression content!

-Mord

+ Reply to Thread