+ Reply to Thread

Thread: VITAE EX MORTIS (casual leveling)

Default VITAE EX MORTIS (casual leveling)

VITAE EX MORTIS
    Life from the death

Much like the phoenix sacrificing itself to bring life to its offspring, So shall we sacrifice our lives, to give life to our characters, or something like that

Recruiting: Healers, Tanks, DPS, Support, Anyone with/without a pulse
    Shard/Guild type: PVE, Casual, leveling with warfront pvp and maybe some critter killing on the side

We also have vent, and of course a working guild site

Vitae Ex Mortis is a casual guild that doesn't expect you to show up to every single raid, warfront or instance that they host, or have you play for more than 6 hours a day to keep up with the hardcore players, Even though our slogan is like that of the Phoenix, we do understand real life issues and will not push you to play the game more. We may be small in numbers... but we are big in heart (like that line hasnt been over used >.>). We love to pvp but our main focus upon retail launch will be the leveling and crafting portions of the game, So if you want a to join us in our quest to 50 then feel free to sign up, what can it hurt, besides those 30 seconds* to sign up eh.

Our guild website is: www.vitaeexmortis.guildportal.com

- Dalatain

* "Time spent applying for VEM is subjet to variation and change without notice and is non refundable, sales charges and taxes may apply, this message brought to you by a bored guild leader"
    Last edited by Dalatain; 02-23-2011 at 09:28 PM.

Wink

Just want to wish everyone good luck and good hunting for the headstart! If your still looking for a guild feel free to apply

Soulwalker

Hey there. Im interested in joining. Ill reserve my application till I make my character ingame. As you stated, Im fairly new to Rift and will be casually leveling.

Timezone: EST

I'll apply on the guild website when ingame.

Thanks!

Sounds great! Always great to hear others are interested in joining Vitae Ex Mortis. My second in command is Skullphoenix. He should be online once servers are up so feel free to add him to friends and message him.

For those of you who are still looking check out VEM. And just letting everyone know our timezone is MST.

Soulwalker

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by Dalatain View Post
    For those of you who are still looking check out VEM. And just letting everyone know our timezone is MST.
    There's also a good portion of EST people in the guild so far. I'm a late nighter and new to the guild, but I have to say Dal is a friendly and helpful guy.

+ Reply to Thread