+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Guardians of Colier

Soulwalker

Default Guardians of Colier

Colier was established as a guild in 1997.
    We are a Rp-Lite, family oriented guild.
    We are seeking members in all classes to join our family here on Faeblight.
    If you are interested you can message me here at the rift forums,
    Check out our website at www.ClanColier.com
    or message me in game as Valr
    We look forward to having you as a member in our online community

Soulwalker

Well Launch day has come and gone, with it came many new people to our quiet little server!!
    If your looking for a friendly, no drama RpLite guild come check us out, we are always looking for a few good men, or women....or elf or dwarf for that matter!!!
    Check out our website or ask any of the following for more info in game!

Guild Leader: Winnowill
    Recruiter: Valr
    Officers: Quillia, Dustbrother, Shush, Ryahna

Soulwalker

Well on our way to a solid group of people, about 15 to 18 core members currently with a lot of Alt's.
    We are not a Heavy Raid or heavy PvP guild, our focus is on our people and enjoying the game together.
    That being said when we do Raid or PvP we take it seriously our goal is not to be the fastest to go through content or the first to see the content. It is to get our members to the content reliably and with our usual flair and fun!! So if our approach interests you come check us out!!

Soulwalker

Guild is Level 3, congrats to all.
    Stop by and say hello we are always here to help anyone, even if its just a simple "How do I get from this place to that?"
    We've a large range of players now from 5 to 40 something and growing.

Guild Leader: Winnowill
    Recruiter: Valr
    Officers: Quillia, Dustbrother, Shush, Ryahna

Default Guardians of Colier

Greetings RIfters!

Just a little update to what we have to offer as a guild, we are now progressing into high level tradeskills, PvP across several level ranges, a dedicated vent server, and many good folks always ready to lend a helping hand. I have been a Colier across two games now and I gotta say we put the Ode to Fun in Fondue!! OK putting the canned corn aside, if you think Colier might be a home for you, then contact us because it is.

Default A quick bump

I want to thank everyone who visits our little thread here on the official forums. Guardians of Colier is growing every day and enjoying the beautiful world Trion as provided us. If you're looking for good fun that is mostly family friendly, give us a shout in game. Whether it's to join our family or just to socialize and kill some baddies, everyone is welcome.
    Aegis - Faeblight

Tyleet, Laurania, Oddbit

+ Reply to Thread