+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Anarchy United planting our seed - Top 10 reasons to join our guild, and not theirs

Default Anarchy United planting our seed - Top 10 reasons to join our guild, and not theirs

Not gonna make some big, dramatic entry post, but do want to let people know what we are about if they are looking for a Defiant guild on this server. So - we'll go ahead and give you the top 10 reasons to join our guild and not theirs:

10.) Our guild name doesn’t sound like it came out of a randomized dungeons and dragons name generator from somewhere on the internet….

BEEP DURP BLEEP BOOP BEEEEEP:
    “Ironfist of Antioch”
    DOOP BURP BLEP SHOOP
    “The Vedetta"
    BEEP DOOP BOOP DEEP:
    “Sacred Silver Blades”
    BLAM BOPE WHIZZ BURR
    "Athena's Avatar"

9.) Did you ever notice that every guild that advertises itself to be "mature" or "drama-free" is always the exact opposite? We don't claim to be either!

8.) Shopping for guilds has become like shopping at Wal-Mart. Everything is generic – every guild claims to have “dominated” for “10 years” and be “well-known” throughout the MMO World and to have expanded their success to become a “multi-gaming” clan. All of this is just code for a giant corporation where you will be a faceless, nameless, peon with a prison number who is ordered around by someone who is probably not as smart as you and who will at some point try to force you to do something you don’t want to because their virtual rank within the corporation is higher than yours and they have colored pixels on their website profile and you don’t. Anarchy United is many things, but generic isn’t one of them.

7.) Anarchy United’s expert battle tactics create an environment where corporate Wal-Mart Guilds find themselves repeatedly calling in for reinforcements during world pvp encounters until we have totally dismantled their entire corporate event schedule. Like Edward Norton in Fightclub, we bring the corporations to their knees, often resulting in tears and handwringing in the game forums. (They always claim victory after bringing enough bodies to fill a zone).

6.) What’s better - to sit on the end of the bench for a BCS Powerhouse or play a starring role on the underdog team that somehow still wins the BCS Bowls?

5.) If you want to post nudie pics on our website, we will let you.

4.) When you think back to the best times you had playing videogames – was it the camaraderie and laughs you had with friends? Or was it sitting in a vent channel with 75 strangers having to keep your mic on mute so that only the chosen few can talk at a time and having to listen to them bark orders?

3.) We have a celebrity member. I’m not saying who, you’ll have to figure it out on your own.

2.) We don't communicate in internet memes.

1.) There’s nothing cooler than Anarchy, and that’s what we’re gonna bring. Along with the pain.

http://www.gamingrepublic.org/forums

Last edited by Jebbediah; 02-23-2011 at 06:49 PM.

UGGGGGGGHHHH seed planted!!!

Felt great didn't it?

sweet release.

God that's sexy!
    Last edited by Poofles; 02-23-2011 at 07:12 PM.

I approve of this message

Awesome. Time to post nude pics...of Agent.

Head Start Special: Try our new hot Seastone Massage and Bikini Wax. Close Proximity Fire Methods ensure that no prickle feel.

Fit snug in your new armor, knowing Anarchy United has provided you with clean and crisp dirty bit packaging.

All this and more, with Anarchy.

Quote Originally Posted by Rustifer View Post
    Head Start Special: Try our new hot Seastone Massage and Bikini Wax. Close Proximity Fire Methods ensure that no prickle feel.

Fit snug in your new armor, knowing Anarchy United has provided you with clean and crisp dirty bit packaging.

All this and more, with Anarchy.
    Only if you are the one doing the waxing Rust

i like your super cool guild recruitment post.

i wish had remembered to say we have **** on our website too. but i always forget these things since our resident gypsy has been too busy ******* to boxxy shoops and not enough copy pasta.

i hope we can be friends and make believe together in hamrony harmony harmony always!
    enyo - defiant warrior seastone.
    gundam - defiant rogue seastone.

Quote Originally Posted by dirtyklingon View Post
    i like your super cool guild recruitment post.

i wish had remembered to say we have **** on our website too. but i always forget these things since our resident gypsy has been too busy ******* to boxxy shoops and not enough copy pasta.

i hope we can be friends and make believe together in hamrony harmony harmony always!
    what???

/10char

i said i like your style and i'm going to ask my friend for your number and maybe a date.
    enyo - defiant warrior seastone.
    gundam - defiant rogue seastone.

A) Shame most of your points don't make any sense. Because a guild has been around for 10+ years is likely to mean it has weeded out members that don't last, making the camaraderie that much better. It becomes a family. It also means you were around before WoW...which is great.

B) Anarchy is a flawed concept which wouldn't last for very long due to human nature. Most of the people who love the thought of anarchy wouldn't even survive in an anachronistic situation.

C) Your guild name is an oxymoron. I don't like oxes or morons.
    'When the Lamb opened the second seal, I heard the second living creature say, "Come and see!" Then another horse came out, a fiery red one. Its rider was given power to take peace from the earth and to make men slay each other.'

Quote Originally Posted by IWarI View Post
    A) Shame most of your points don't make any sense. Because a guild has been around for 10+ years is likely to mean it has weeded out members that don't last, making the camaraderie that much better. It becomes a family. It also means you were around before WoW...which is great.

B) Anarchy is a flawed concept which wouldn't last for very long due to human nature. Most of the people who love the thought of anarchy wouldn't even survive in an anachronistic situation.

C) Your guild name is an oxymoron. I don't like oxes or morons.
    Dont worry IwarL we weren't gonna ask you to lower your high virtual standards to join us.

Quote Originally Posted by dirtyklingon View Post
    i said i like your style and i'm going to ask my friend for your number and maybe a date.
    just so you know we expect you to put out on the first date, AND pay for at least half the bag of cool ranch doritos we will split before gettin down to "buisness"

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast