+ Reply to Thread

Thread: LF mature PVE Guardian guild that plans to raid 8-11ish PST

Shadowlander

Default LF mature PVE Guardian guild that plans to raid 8-11ish PST

LF mature PVE Guardian guild that plans to raid 8-11ish PST

I am Healer main, Caster dps alts, moving from WoW after 5 years to Rift. I've been in everything from leveling to hard core raiding guilds, prefer something semi-hardcore with 3-4 raid nights per week.

Played cleric and mage in betas. Love this game and looking forward very much to headstart!

Thanks!

Same here..

Need to play when the kids go to sleep, with people hopefully on the west coast
    Griefers, elitists and people with toxic attitudes, there is a special place for you called... Azeroth.

Let me know if you guys find a PST evening guild, myself and a friend are looking for the same. Maybe we should just start looking for PST stragglers and put something together formal or informal on the same server. heh =)

Telaran

I think you guys may want Wolfsbane.

I may be mistaken though.

Soulwalker

Havoc, currently on Wolfsbane may be a good fit..
    Stay tuned however as they may be moving servers given the current queue time.
    Here's their web site:
    http://tyrynt.com/Havoc.1.6/
    While my husband and I are members of this guild, we haven't successfully gotten onto the server yet to create our toons.....

Soulwalker

Hey guys I am a guild leader of a former 25 man raiding guild in WoW and here is a little of our story.
    I got completely burnt out of WoW at the end of Wrath of the Lich King expansion and after playing the new expansion I heard about Rift and it was game over lol. We have expeirience raiding at a high level but we decided as a group being a top server guild wasn't worth just raiding with fun and average to above averaged skilled players. We have a vent and are working on cordinating website and all that fun stuff. The guild name is <Incursion> and if this sounds interesting contact myself (In game name is Info) or Ishton and we could tell you a little more about our direction and what we want to do. And by the way our raid times our 8-11 PST on the dot ^^
    Last edited by Merdemons; 02-26-2011 at 12:50 AM.

+ Reply to Thread