+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: <Sacred Silver Blades> Rolling Guardian

Shadowlander

Default <Sacred Silver Blades> Rolling Guardian

15 year veteran guild -- one of the first to become a multichapter web based organization -- will be joining the Guardian effort to save the world...errr...universe...errr...everything!

History includes AOL's NWN, DSO, UO (Great Lakes), EQ (CZ), DAOC ( Hibs of Bedviere), WoW (Alliance on Archimonde) with side trips into many (Warhammer, SWG, STO, PotBS, LoTRO among others).

We should hit the ground with about 20, including several that found us in beta. If you are looking for a guild, please check us out at www.sacredkeep.com or contact Carty, Creetar or Sunsoar in game.

As I read the threads of guilds here from DAOC/War/Lotro and other worlds of long ago, it felt like the right spot for us. Looking forward to travelling with the denizens and heros of Seastone.

Telaran

We tend to cater to a wide range of people from the PvPers to the raiders. We have a long history of being a steady and stable guild throughout the years.

What you get with SSB:

A guild that cares about the player behind the character. We recruit the player not the pixels on the screen.
    A long standing guild with a great structure in place to assist our members from call to arms to assisting in crafting.
    A great group for organizing pvp, questing and leveling, and crafting support.
    An 18+ guild that strives for maturity and to be drama free (as drama free you can get in MMOs)
    A mindset focused on honor, loyalty, friendship, and integrity.
    Organized PVP.

What you will not get:

An leetist mentality.
    Ingored or forgotten.
    Drama
    favoritism.

Check us out at www.sacredkeep.com or click this link and see a presentation about SSB: http://www.sacredkeep.com/Guild%20In...guildinfo.html
    Demands on how and what to play.
    Last edited by Creetar; 02-23-2011 at 08:06 PM.

Soulwalker

We are a casual but very dedicated group of players who have been together for many years across many games. Though we have a wide range of interests among our members, we are a pvp oriented guild. Player conflict is what brings us to many of the MMOs we play, and we are excited to see how it plays out in Rift.

We are not hard core, but we are dedicated to mastery of class/role and game mechanics, and we are adept at learning to adapt to and be creative with a small, focused force. We are masters of the skirmish and have seen much success harassing and helping to route larger forces with only a handful of members both in open world battles and in warfronts as well.

Not only are we dedicated in pvp conflict, we bring that focus to pve/pvp preparedness as well. We place a lot of emphasis on making sure all of our members are properly equipped by encouraging crafters to unite and coordinate their efforts for the good of the guild and with adequate assistance from the guild as a while.

Our recruiting process, though rigorous, is not without reward. By the time you are vetted as a Knight of the Sacred Silver Blades, you will have had personal guidance through the process by your own sponsor, learned of the long and rich history of the Sacred Silver Blades and its attendant guild structure by partaking in a personalized Knights Quest, and will have become part of a gaming community that prizes the worth of its players over their individual in-game characters and who maintains a vested interest in retaining for many years both your friendship and skill as a player.

It is through these long term relationships that we have developed over the years that we have been able to construct not only excellent group dynamics from learned and coordinated play styles over a number of games, but also a camaraderie that fosters an environment of helpfulness that has led to better players and closer friendships.

Log on to www.sacredkeep.com or find Carty, Creetar or Sunsoar in game.

We look forward to hearing from you. Come join us in Rift.

Telaran

SSB is currently recruiting all players, classes, and levels.

Sacred Silver Blades has been around for quite awhile, i have played with them many times. Great atmosphere, a bunch of cool people. Hope to see you on the bounce for those who are interested. Feel free to PM me, or Creetar

Soulwalker

The thing that really attracted me to Sacred Silver Blades is their mentality of recruiting people and not characters. I am a newer member (having been in the guild about 1.5 years). I think it is an amazing testament to the awesomeness that is SBB that the guild has been around for 15 years. I ran into SSB by accident while playing WoW. Once I found out more about them I server transferred and faction switched all of my characters to join them. SSB is the best guild I have been in over many years of mmorpg gaming. Check us out. www.sacredkeep.com

Telaran

Sacred Silver Blades has been formed as of 20 minutes ago on the Guardian side. We are now accepting applications.

Telaran

While some guilds might leave the server because of queue times, Sacred Silver Blades is remaining for the long haul.

We have 24 people currently tagged into the guild with more on the way.

If you are still looking for a guild on Seastone, give a yell to us.

Soulwalker

I have been with the Blades for about 10 years now. I started in everquest and moved to warcraft and now here with rift. This guild has always been there for me in game helping me out and grouping together. They run alot of guild events that are not just for guild members. The members of this guild will always try to help others out if they are in trouble, especially when they are on a pvp server. PvP is this guild strength, with alot of members who love the rush of fighting the good fight against other players. I am new to pvp but i know i will be learning from the best.

Telaran

Guild level 2 and still looking for new recruits.

Telaran

SSB is still open for recruiting all levels, all classes, almost all play styles. Please find me in in game on Creetar, or PM me for more info.

Telaran

Now guild level 3

Telaran

Still looking for a guild? Give SSB a look, contact an officer in game for more info.

Telaran

We are still recruiting now with milk and cookies.

Soulwalker

Thanks Creetar for all the artifacts you had saved up for us all. Always nice being able to help each other out like that. I appreciate it.
    Nalt

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast